What's new

Toybox blocks for Reaktor 6.3 with front panel patching

First exposure and signed up for your Free Pack. Likely moving on to Floor Shakers or Sampling shortly. What happens for Buyers of these who then wish to go on to Designers or Blocks Bundle ?
Do these duplicate content ?

THX!

>signed up for your Free Pack

great!

>Do these duplicate content ?

There's no duplication of blocks between packs, you can check out the list of all the included blocks on the website (click 'READ MORE' to see what's included with each pack).

Hi,
I bought the Blocks Bundle and really appreciate what you guys doing!
Some hints about what’s following/coming-up?

Got some things in the pipeline...... :) hopefully announce something soon, keep an eye on the facebook page for updates :)

Whoa, that OSC has a wave shaper. Love it.

Not fond of the bitshifting sound though. Makes everything sound like my old Commodore Vic20. Never fully understood why people want to degrade a good sound.

>Whoa, that OSC has a wave shaper. Love it.

yeah there are a bunch of warp modes in most of the oscillators for shaping the waveform in different ways.

>Not fond of the bitshifting sound though. Makes everything sound like my old Commodore Vic20. Never fully understood why people want to degrade a good sound.

I know what you mean, there are lots of ways of using this bitshifter and you can get some quite warm analog tones out of it too.. there are nice analog saturation and filtering stages in there as well as the bit effects.. and you can use the bit shifting more subtly to add some 'edge' to the sound.

Also you can even feed an LFO into the block and it will generate gate signals from the 'bit' output ports to trigger samples or create sequences. It's pretty versatile

Working on a new block: Mux / Demux —> interleave up to 8 control, pitch or gate signals onto a single audio signal. Used here to connect together 2 instances of Reaktor inside Maschine..

post 1.jpg

or in Logic:

Screenshot 2019-05-04 at 17.28.45.png

Sound designer CinningBao demonstrating how to build a basic synth and then use the ‘Macro Preset’ block to create a set of preset sounds to morph between:

Last edited:
CinningBao getting robotic with the TOYBOX Analog Vocoder block
icon_smile.gif

Here's a tip to modulate any control in Reaktor Blocks even if the control doesn't have a modulation slider

Toyblock Reaktor libraries are 33% off.

Top Bottom