Toybox blocks for Reaktor 6.3 with front panel patching

sostenuto

Big NKS Fan !
First exposure and signed up for your Free Pack. Likely moving on to Floor Shakers or Sampling shortly. What happens for Buyers of these who then wish to go on to Designers or Blocks Bundle ?
Do these duplicate content ?

THX!

OP
D

[email protected]

>signed up for your Free Pack

great!

>Do these duplicate content ?

There's no duplication of blocks between packs, you can check out the list of all the included blocks on the website (click 'READ MORE' to see what's included with each pack).

nordicguy

Hi,
I bought the Blocks Bundle and really appreciate what you guys doing!
Some hints about what’s following/coming-up?

josejherring

Whoa, that OSC has a wave shaper. Love it.

Not fond of the bitshifting sound though. Makes everything sound like my old Commodore Vic20. Never fully understood why people want to degrade a good sound.

OP
D

[email protected]

>Whoa, that OSC has a wave shaper. Love it.

yeah there are a bunch of warp modes in most of the oscillators for shaping the waveform in different ways.

>Not fond of the bitshifting sound though. Makes everything sound like my old Commodore Vic20. Never fully understood why people want to degrade a good sound.

I know what you mean, there are lots of ways of using this bitshifter and you can get some quite warm analog tones out of it too.. there are nice analog saturation and filtering stages in there as well as the bit effects.. and you can use the bit shifting more subtly to add some 'edge' to the sound.

Also you can even feed an LFO into the block and it will generate gate signals from the 'bit' output ports to trigger samples or create sequences. It's pretty versatile

OP
D

[email protected]

Working on a new block: Mux / Demux —> interleave up to 8 control, pitch or gate signals onto a single audio signal. Used here to connect together 2 instances of Reaktor inside Maschine..

post 1.jpg

or in Logic:

Screenshot 2019-05-04 at 17.28.45.png

poetd

Nice.
The one thing I have to ask though - how the hell did you do these so quick after the rack update?
:)

poetd

Ah, ok. Makes sense. :)
They are totally cool, but I think they'd benefit from a touch of branding imo.
Any plans on that front?

poetd

Playing again with the full bundle last night and had a total blast!

Great example racks too for quickly learning from, took me literally a couple of minutes to build my own totally unique filthy growl bass (that wavetable osc is a marvel!).

So satisfying to make my own synths and sounds.

Also have to add, I messed David around a bit with licensing, but the support was top notch too.
Definitely looking forward to the future planned stuff!

OP
D

[email protected]

Sound designer CinningBao demonstrating how to build a basic synth and then use the ‘Macro Preset’ block to create a set of preset sounds to morph between:

Last edited: