Total Studio Spectacular - Up to 75% off Total Studio 2 MAX

IKMultimedia

Total Studio Spectacular

Save up to 75% on Total Studio 2 MAX!

Now more than ever, we all need powerful tools to fuel our creativity. Total Studio 2 MAX provides an incredibly diverse set of music creation tools - a huge bundle of music software with which you can create anything from an epic masterpiece to an intimate soulful song. From April 16th through April 30th, 2020 save up to 75% on Total Studio 2 MAX.

Grab the following music software deals before time runs out:

Total Studio 2 MAX $/€999.99 $/€249.99
Total Studio 2 MAX (boxed)
$/€1029.99 $/€259.99
Total Studio 2 MAX Crossgrade
$/€699.99 $/€179.99
Total Studio 2 MAX Crossgrade (boxed)
$/€729.99 $/€189.99
Total Studio 2 MAX MAXgrade
$/€499.99 $/€139.99
Total Studio 2 MAX MAXgrade (boxed)
$/€529.99 $/€149.99
Total Studio 2 MAX Upgrade
$/€249.99 $/€74.99
Total Studio 2 MAX Upgrade (boxed) $/€279.99 $/€84.99

Not sure which version you qualify for? Log in to your IK account and visit our Eligibility page now.

With 94 products, 16,800 sounds, 39 high-end mixing/mastering processors and over 350 gear models for guitar and bass, Total Studio 2 MAX meets the demands of today’s most challenging music productions.Total Studio 2 MAX. It’s the best way to max your studio. Buy now or find an authorized IK dealer

All purchases from the IK online store are subject to VAT in the EU and may vary by country. Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. IK reserves the right to correct, change or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice. Promotion valid through April 30, 2020.

Last edited:
OP
IKMultimedia

IKMultimedia

lol, there is something wrong with your page.
Owning lots of IK stuff, my "crossgrade" would cost more than just buying the bundle.
Crossgrade would be more expensive than Upgrade and MAXgrade (as listed in my post) so you may qualify for one of those too if you have a MAX product or the previous Total Studio. I changed and checked all pricing on the site myself and it is correct.

If you send me your IK username I can see what you qualify for and clear up the confusion you are having.

OP
IKMultimedia

IKMultimedia

Weird it didn't error out but the page crashed after the post went through. I think the forum software tried to do the right thing but got confused and crashed my tab :) All good glad you got the best price, this is a historic deal on Total Studio 2 MAX for sure.

zadillo

I own Total Studio Max, Syntronik Deluxe, Modo Bass and Lurssen and it's weird to me how this upgrade still doesn't make sense to me

I don't understand why IK is still selling a Total Max bundle featuring SampleTank Max 3 when 4 has been out so long. I see they added a free copy of the SE version but this bundle still feels outdated to me. Line, that was added in November 2018. I don't understand why the bundle hasn't been properly updated with the full ST4 Max in two years

I'll be more interested in updating when I can move to Sample Tank Max 4 for a reasonable price

zadillo

I suspect this deal precedes a Studio Max 3 launch.
That could be...id prefer if they just released that though. I'm sure I'm in a weird boat because I've bought stuff like Syntronik Deluxe, Modo Bass, Lurssen, etc individually. Mostly Uber been disappointed at how expensive it continues to be for me to move from my ST3 Max in my Total Studio Max bundle to ST4 Max

gamma-ut

That could be...id prefer if they just released that though. I'm sure I'm in a weird boat because I've bought stuff like Syntronik Deluxe, Modo Bass, Lurssen, etc individually. Mostly Uber been disappointed at how expensive it continues to be for me to move from my ST3 Max in my Total Studio Max bundle to ST4 Max
Once you've got more than a few things, the Studio Max upgrades don't make sense a lot of the time. Every time I've looked at even buying it in the first place, it's worked out better just to wait for individual sales or group buys. The more you buy "out of plan" as it were, the worse it gets. I expect there will be a sale on ST4 at some point that will make sense - and possibly more so than a direct upgrade to Studio Max 3 when that finally arrives.

dzilizzi

Does buying the crossgrade reset your downloads for things like Sampletank sound files?

I'm on the border as to whether this is worth it. The ability to redownload pushes it to the buy side.

bosone

I have an old IK bundle with amplitube 3, sampletank 2, T-Racks with several modules, miroslav 1...
i think i will save money for my komplete ultimate upgrade.

the only interesting things are modo bass and maybe amplitube, but i still don't like the fact that amplitube is not able to link stereo channels, so it's not so usable in some contaxt.

moreover, i feel sampletank is much over-rated, and syntronik... com'on... tons of GIGAbyte to recreate synths that used some MEGAbyte of samples or are now software emulated? (honestly I'm not so interested in synth-clones, so this is not so useful to me...)

also miroslav 2 is not standing the comparison to other symphonic libraries, so better to save money for some serious addition to my symphonic gear...

:-/