What's new

Toontrack mega deals week has launched! DAY 5 (Friday)...

Time+Space

It's Toontrack's Holiday Deals week with a huge discount each day from 1pm (GMT), Mon-Friday.

FRIDAY: Today's deal is a treat for users of Toontrack's EZdrummer or Superior Drummer software with 64% off the Monster MIDI Pack 4!

Just £7.95 / €9 until 1pm (GMT) tomorrow (Sat)

https://www.timespace.com/product/TMMP4-120/6/tmmp4/toontrack_monster_midi_4_(download).html

864cf6d8b24d1395bbe23e78ada2.jpg

Last edited:
I added the Country Grooves midi pack to the cart and tried to checkout but it doesn't let me get past the "Check Order" page. There isn't any error message or anything but there's no button to continue from that page, you can only go back to the billing details page. I've ordered other items from your site before without issue so there must be something with that particular item.

I added the Country Grooves midi pack to the cart and tried to checkout but it doesn't let me get past the "Check Order" page. There isn't any error message or anything but there's no button to continue from that page, you can only go back to the billing details page. I've ordered other items from your site before without issue so there must be something with that particular item.

Hi sean8877, sorry to hear you're having issues, we've had sales of this product going through since the offer launched so seems to generally be working ok. Are you able to try another browser? If that doesn't work, please could you send me a screenshot (marketing[at]timespace.com)?

Thanks, I just sent a
Hi sean8877, sorry to hear you're having issues, we've had sales of this product going through since the offer launched so seems to generally be working ok. Are you able to try another browser? If that doesn't work, please could you send me a screenshot (marketing[at]timespace.com)?

Thanks I just emailed a screen shot.

Top Bottom