What's new

Tom Wolfe's 'Aurora' for Arturia Pigments out now - cinematic textural presets

tomwolfe

Hey everyone!

I’m pleased to announce the release of my new sound bank, Aurora for Arturia Pigments.

With a focus on cinematic textures, Aurora contains more than 100 presets and 40 samples for Pigments. From granular soundscapes to atmospheric pads, this set is full of long, morphing textures with lots of subtle movement. Using the Pigments sample engine to process a range of analog and digital synths, Aurora provides a large pool of carefully crafted sounds that are perfect if you’re looking for delicate soundscapes or evolving textures to create cinematic underscore.

For a limited time only, Aurora is available from tomwolfe.co.uk for the introductory price of £14.99 (usually £24.99). Offer ends 19th May 2021. For more info, and to hear it in action, head to https://www.tomwolfe.co.uk/product/aurora-for-pigments/

These sound very good Tom, some of the best presets I have heard for Pigments. I take it these were made originally with Pigments 2?

These sound very good Tom, some of the best presets I have heard for Pigments. I take it these were made originally with Pigments 2?
Thanks, that’s great to hear! They were indeed, so none of the new features from Pigments 3 unfortunately. Will be using that update in future sets!

I thought so too. Many of the sounds I have heard are too ‘big’ sonically to fit in a track with other instruments, but Tom’s are nuanced (in his Hyalus sound bank) and very organic sounding without being overbearing especially for ambient work.

I thought so too. Many of the sounds I have heard are too ‘big’ sonically to fit in a track with other instruments, but Tom’s are nuanced (in his Hyalus sound bank) and very organic sounding without being overbearing especially for ambient work.
Kind of you to say! I still absolutely love Hyalus, definitely one of the soundbanks I'm most proud of!

Aurora or Hyalus ???????? Not worried about 'mistake' Just want best 'early' content before adding more .... Already have TW _ Omni Libs ! ✌️

Top Bottom