What's new

Tokyo Scoring Strings: Patch 1.0.7 available (fixed short notes)

Hope I don't hijack the thread, but how are you guys usually using 7th Heaven or simillar reverbs? Do you use it on room mics or only on close mics to simulate a new recording room/hall/stuido? Does Aizawa-san use it to make up for the small room?
I'm using it on the Board Mix for my demo which will be released within the week (and also appear in the Lookahead tutorial).

I messaged support for a refund on my preorder a few days ago and still haven't heard back.
I don't mind waiting a little but I just don't want to get locked in to buying it since the release date is soon and that's what seems to be the cut off date so hopefully they respond in time
It would be absurd for the support team to base your eligibility on their own response time instead of the time you sent your initial email; I assure you no one at ISW is evil enough to pull something like that on you!

it seems like the thread is now turning people into buying 7H istead :rofl:
I just bought 7H standard thanks to this thread. Was looking at CR for a week, but 7H costs less and anyway there went the last of my budget for samples and effects this year. It will be nice to try it out on TSS to see if an upgrade is in the cards next year.

Thanks. As I don't see myself writing for anything remotely Japanese sounding anytime soon, a Rock/Pop context is where I see myself using it more regularly. The close mics up with the decca tree a few db lower gives a good focussed sound. No need for much reverb either.

I'm working tomorrow evening until Wednesday 12AM PT. Wonder if I should expect to be rewarded by a midnight Dec 8 release, or should I expect for TSS to be available later in the day? :)

I think usually with ISW, product launches are silently right at midnight, but the announcement doesn't go out until around noon?

That being said, we're on Eastern Time, not Pacific. (Though that means it's midnight for us sooner, so you'll likely have access. No guarantees though!)

I think usually with ISW, product launches are silently right at midnight, but the announcement doesn't go out until around noon?

That being said, we're on Eastern Time, not Pacific. (Though that means it's midnight for us sooner, so you'll likely have access. No guarantees though!)
Haha, that sounds good! I won't expect it necessarily, but will consider myself fortunate if it is!

So around 9 pm Pacific time on the 7th???? ;)

So that 6 am French time, so I can totally start the download before I leave to uni in the morning! I think it will be one of those rare times where I'm actually excited to get out of bed before the last possible minute!

giphy.gif

Congratulations!! Been waiting a year for this!!

By the way, is the Large and Near preset on the Seventh Heaven Standard version? Or in general I wonder if there's documentation on what presets Standard has compared to Professional.

Top Bottom