What's new

TITAN - probably the most massive guitar sustained power chords

Alex you are on a roll!
I love stuff like this.
I'm not saying you should be a one trick pony or anything, but I think you could be finding your niche here with these conceptual guitar sample libraries. Definitely feel you on palm mutes for TITAN being potentially hard to pull off, but it could be amazeballs. Nothing wrong with letting it be it's own thing like it is though.

Keep up coming with the cool stuff. These are really refreshing in the guitar sample landscape :2thumbs:

Alex you are on a roll!
I love stuff like this.
I'm not saying you should be a one trick pony or anything, but I think you could be finding your niche here with these conceptual guitar sample libraries. Definitely feel you on palm mutes for TITAN being potentially hard to pull off, but it could be amazeballs. Nothing wrong with letting it be it's own thing like it is though.

Keep up coming with the cool stuff. These are really refreshing in the guitar sample landscape :2thumbs:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Definitely motivating! I try to not disappoint :)

OMG somebody agrees with me LOL!

Those guitars often get badmouthed here.

Well, I have a different attitude when it comes to sample libs and sounds in general.

People, most of the time, listen to sounds isolated. They hit a key, hear the sound and instantly go: Naahh, doesn't sound good.

But there is so much going on in one's ear. What sound did you hear before? To what is your brain calibrated? How does it sound WITHIN the mix?

Someone who listens to real strings after listening to samples for 30 years, will instantly go: "WTF is going on? That sounds weird!"

Even when you compare the three amped signals in TITAN and listen to one for around a minute and then switch to another will make them sound weird.

... I think you can truly say that something doesn't sound great when you really know what you're doing but never got it working in a mix.

Alex, which one of you guitar libraries would give me a sound like this, not looking for power chords but single notes. Realism doesn't matter. I just need a big guitar sound sustain.:

Top Bottom