What's new

Time+Space weekend deals - SoundDust, Soundiron, ISW and more

Time+Space

It's a national holiday here in the UK on Monday so we're celebrating the long weekend with some huge deals on software and samples including...

78% off Impact Soundworks Ethnic Bundle – Contains 8 ‘world’ titles with traditional instruments from Japan, India, Greece, Ireland, Turkey, Kazakhstan, and beyond. More >>>

82% off Audiomodern Sync Bundle – a set of supreme sounding loop based sampler instruments focusing on futuristic sounding electronic and glitch drum grooves. More >>>

40% off Soundiron Sonespheres 1 and 2 – a series of uniquely sound-designed atmospheric synths, textural pads, evolving soundscapes, nuanced drones and tonal ambiences, built for Native Instruments Kontakt. More >>>

30% off SoundDust – weird and wonderfully inventive instruments and sounds for Kontakt or Spectrasonics Omnisphere courtesy of composer, Pendle Poucher. (Excludes Bundles). More >>>

50% off Big Fish Vintage Horns virtual instrument – add some character with these classic horn section sounds of R&B, Soul, and Funk bands from the '60s and ‘70s. More >>>

Gothic Instruments loyalty boost – Existing SCULPTOR or DRONAR customers can enjoy bigger loyalty discounts this weekend with 30% off any Gothic Instruments title using the usual loyalty code 'GOTHLOYA20'. You’ll also enjoy an extra 1000 T+S loyalty points with each title purchased. More >>>

Free expansion pack from The Unfinished with u-He Diva or Zebra – buy one of u-he’s most popular synths and Time+Space will send you an expansion pack worth up to £29.99 from The Unfinished. More >>>

Deals end Monday 7th May 2018.

For all these and more visit: https://www.timespace.com/blogs/offers

ISW bundle is pretty insane...

What do you guys recommend picking up from Sound Dust?

Last edited:
I don't have any myself yet, but people always seem to recommend the "Cloud" string libraries -- I think Viola and Cello. I'll probably pick up at least one.
Blimey, everything Pendle makes is pretty fab, to be honest. The Cloud strings for sure, but others that turn my crank are the Ships Piano, all the Dulcitones, the Plastic Ghost Piano, Infundibulum, the autoharp and the Hammonds. Tons of sound examples on his website.

I don't see the newest Heavyocity Novo pack on your website. Will it be available during intro sale?

Top Bottom