What's new

Time+Space Black Friday deals - more added from Toontrack and VSL

Time+Space

Added to the Time+Space Black Friday Bonanza today...

EZkeysDreamMachine_650x.jpg

80% off Toontrack EZkeys Dream Machine
Featuring a Rhodes Mark 7 and a celeste, Toontrack's EZkeys Dream Machine is perfect for modern pop, ambient soundscapes and soundtracks. Get it today for just £23 / $29!

EZkeys MIDI packs just £8/$10 each!

Choose from Drama, New Wave, Hooks & Chords and Gospel packs

See all Toontrack Black Friday deals at: https://www.timespace.com/collections/toontrack-black-friday-deals-nov-25-dec-2

We've also added a plethora of up to half price deals from our friends at VSL -

Save 50% on Special Editions Vols 1-4
30% off Synchron Concert D-274
Over 25% off Vienna Ensemble Pro
Over 50% off Symphonic Cube

Get them all here: https://www.timespace.com/collections/vsl-black-friday-2019

BBO-A_GUI_Mixer_700x394_c8458b13-1a83-4095-b7e5-008bc36e025c_650x.jpg

And there's also new Big Bang Orchestra Andromeda Essentials – a massive "tutti" orchestra for super-quick large orchestrations and 50% off for a limited time. https://www.timespace.com/collectio...s/vsl-big-bang-orchestra-andromeda-essentials

Buy now and earn Loyalty Points to save on future purchases, and don't forget we price match too!

Virtuoso

Socially Distant Member
I'm trying to buy Andromeda but I can't get the loyalty points thing to work. The FAQ says...

"When you are logged in to our website and checkout, you can simply redeem your points as a discount which gets instantly applied to your order using our loyalty points slider."

...but there doesn't seem to be any such slider at checkout.

So instead I used the Loyalty Points popout thing at the side of the website to generate some vouchers, but when I enter the codes (copy & pasted straight from the rewards page) it says...

"Enter a valid discount code or gift card"

What am I doing wrong? :confused:

OP
Time+Space

Time+Space

I'm trying to buy Andromeda but I can't get the loyalty points thing to work. The FAQ says...

"When you are logged in to our website and checkout, you can simply redeem your points as a discount which gets instantly applied to your order using our loyalty points slider."

...but there doesn't seem to be any such slider at checkout.

So instead I used the Loyalty Points popout thing at the side of the website to generate some vouchers, but when I enter the codes (copy & pasted straight from the rewards page) it says...

"Enter a valid discount code or gift card"

What am I doing wrong? :confused:
Hi Virtuoso, thanks for your message, you're not doing anything wrong by the sound of it and sorry you're experiencing this problem. Please could you email [email protected] with your full name and how many points you wish to redeem, and also which currency you are trying to checkout in (ie $ / € / £) and they will resolve this manually for you.

Kind regards

Mel, Time+Space

spoilthechild

Hi Virtuoso, thanks for your message, you're not doing anything wrong by the sound of it and sorry you're experiencing this problem. Please could you email [email protected] with your full name and how many points you wish to redeem, and also which currency you are trying to checkout in (ie $ / € / £) and they will resolve this manually for you.

Kind regards

Mel, Time+Space

Hi, Mel (Time+Space).

I am also experiencing the same problem as Virtuoso. Good thing I stumbled upon this thread. I shall be emailing with the required details as well. I hope the code I just accessed now does not expire? Thank you in advance for your help.

Mark Stothard

Thanks for the heads up, some great deals there. Do you know if there will be any deals on the omnisphere 2/keyscape bundle? Got my eye on that but it’s just over my budget at the moment.

Top Bottom