What's new

Time+Space _ NI Summer of Sound _ K12 /K12U /K12U-CE ( Thru June30 )

Can anyone help me out? I just contacted support at time+space and they suddenly claim it was said that the product was sold out... yet I am looking at the page and I cannot find where it says that? Maybe one of you fine people could find where it says that. I ordered it through priority mailing and suddenly they are saying stock will be renewed tomorrow, Friday or even next week. They are still selling it and no where can I find it is sold out.

https://www.timespace.com/collectio...ents-komplete-12-ultimate?variant=33627126858

If one of you can find where it says that, I will gladly give this up. But if it doesn't I will be damn sure to get my money back... I am pretty pissed about it.

Edit: I see it now. Missed it completely.

Can anyone help me out? I just contacted support at time+space and they suddenly claim it was said that the product was sold out... yet I am looking at the page and I cannot find where it says that? Maybe one of you fine people could find where it says that. I ordered it through priority mailing and suddenly they are saying stock will be renewed tomorrow, Friday or even next week. They are still selling it and no where can I find it is sold out.

https://www.timespace.com/collectio...ents-komplete-12-ultimate?variant=33627126858

If one of you can find where it says that, I will gladly give this up. But if it doesn't I will be damn sure to get my money back... I am pretty pissed about it.

It says "Order now, and we'll dispatch your order as soon as it's in stock!" and has said that for some time.

I asked them about the serials, he responded that they are waiting to receive them from NI in the next day or two. So.. we saved $25, but have to wait...and also it should be noted that if you buy it from NI you get a $25 voucher to buy something else, which I don't think we're getting from BestService.

Best Service said that as far as they know, the $25 voucher is given when you register the product with NI....can anyone confirm this??

I missed the out of stock message too as it's too similar to an "order now and we'll deliver it tomorrow" message. It could do with starting with "out of stock - order now and...."

Best Service said that as far as they know, the $25 voucher is given when you register the product with NI....can anyone confirm this??
Cannot confirm or deny either way, I have no voucher, but in the past they have shown up a few days after I registered the product.

I just found this on the Native Instruments website:

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/shop-information/online-shop-faq/

I saw NI products available for sale at a third-party shop. Are these safe to buy?

No – download products are only available at the NI Online Shop. Please send us a link to the shop, and we'll take appropriate action. Boxed products, unless they're second hand, are however available at authorized dealers. If in doubt, please check with us and we'll confirm whether the shop is authorized or not.​

But I assume Best Service knows what they are doing.

I saw NI products available for sale at a third-party shop. Are these safe to buy?

No – download products are only available at the NI Online Shop. Please send us a link to the shop, and we'll take appropriate action. Boxed products, unless they're second hand, are however available at authorized dealers. If in doubt, please check with us and we'll confirm whether the shop is authorized or not.​

giphy.gif

The Time and Space products are boxed. They will send you the keys by email and follow -up with the box through the post but not until they have the boxes in their warehouse.

I bought on June 2nd, through Best Service I already contacted them and they just mumbled back something, I am getting so impatient, it’s just zeroes and ones... although one thing they mumbled back is they said Tuesday or Wednesday.

I bought on June 2nd, through Best Service I already contacted them and they just mumbled back something, I am getting so impatient, it’s just zeroes and ones... although one thing they mumbled back is they said Tuesday or Wednesday.
"Patience is a virtue" or so they say, but I also understand that when one has paid for something and hasn't received it, it can be troublesome. My suggestion to companies that have delays in providing is to not debit a customer's credit card until the product is shipped. Even Amazon does this, but my Best Service purchase is already showing up in my MasterCard account. Anyway, life goes on and the sun comes up for another day. :)

But the good news is my serial number just arrived so all is well. Hopefully yours will arrive soon too. And Best Service delivered less than 24 hours after my purchase was made! I'm happy with that.

Last edited:

Well, if they're zeroes and ones they aren't currently in possession of there ain't much that can be done.

Just to be clear, I'm on the same boat as you, waiting for my S/N. Still, worrying about things I have absolutely no control of is of no use.

E: Got some good karma from this post, since the serial just arrived!

Last edited:
It says "Order now, and we'll dispatch your order as soon as it's in stock!" and has said that for some time.

Yeah, and I filed a complaint because as someone who has never used that site, it's ridiculously easy to miss. So I ordered without knowing it was sold out, because nothing else on the site warns you, not even when you go to order. If I tried to sell that design to my customers they'd laugh at me.

'Out of Stock!' signs and icons are basically design 101 for webshops. Having this message there in normal fonts surrounded by all kinds of irrelevant colored fonts and attention grabbers is laughably (though I wasn't laughing when I got their reply) bad webdesign and is frankly a route I would take if I really don't want an observer to see the text in the first place.

It's not a typo. Symphony Essentials are included in Ultimate. I have them from 11U. However, there is no solo strings. The version with CE has the solo strings and I think more mics or round robins?

I have the full collection (not from a Komplete bundle) but there are no solo strings. They didn't record any it seems. I'm not aware of any other solo strings being in the Collectors Edition, if I'm wrong on that, someone please let me know!

Top Bottom