What's new

Time+Space _ NI Summer of Sound _ K12 /K12U /K12U-CE ( Thru June30 )

I don't understand the issue with the box? You get a serial number and you can download all your Komplete products from Native Access. NI has been distributing products this way for a while now.

I don't want to pay for shipping a box from Europe when I just need a serial number. I don't think I've used the drive since version 9. And wondering if the CE version worth it when I have enough orchestral libraries.

I usually do every other version, but I'm thinking I may need Kontakt 6 sooner than KU13. :(

It's $276,- and 295 euros. That's some pretty stupid math. Does that mean that I have to pay 50 euros on top of what an American would pay just because I'm European?

EDIT: Nevermind, euro's includes tax of course.

But that means I'm just going to order the CE from NI tomorrow. Been waiting for this ^_^.

I don't want to pay for shipping a box from Europe when I just need a serial number.
:faint: With shipping it's only $275 from Time+Space, so still $4 cheaper than
the $279 from Best Service. On top of that you get a 1TB haddisk and a free
$75 instrument form Zero-G.

You could just pay the total and pretend the shipping is included, you'd still save $4. lol

:faint: With shipping it's only $275 from Time+Space, so still $4 cheaper than
the $279 from Best Service. On top of that you get a 1TB haddisk and a free
$75 instrument form Zero-G.

You could just pay the total and pretend the shipping is included, you'd still save $4. lol
You might already be aware, but the HD is only usable as a way to install Komplete:
https://support.native-instruments....TIMATE-Hard-Drive-as-my-Sample-Library-Drive-
It's the advice from NI anyhow, not sure if there's a workaround. Just something to note.

I have gone with Best Service, the pricing worked out better with them for me in Australia, just pulled the trigger and now have to wait for the serial number. How long did it take for the other B serve customers here?

Considering that this sale lasts until June 30, I think I'll at least wait until tomorrow when it begins in the US, and see what prices are offered at US retailers like JRRShop, Sweetwater, et al.

Best,

Geoff

Considering that this sale lasts until June 30, I think I'll at least wait until tomorrow when it begins in the US, and see what prices are offered at US retailers like JRRShop, Sweetwater, et al.

Best,

Geoff
Sometimes I go with Sweetwater just for the 36 months interest free. Something about $5 a month just seems like nothing. Though if the discounts are good enough on the other sites, it's the equivalent of interest.

Top Bottom