Time+Space _ NI Summer of Sound _ K12 /K12U /K12U-CE ( Thru June30 )

Discussion in 'DEALS, DEALS, DEALS!' started by sostenuto, May 31, 2019.

1. mixtur

mixtur New Member

Jan 20, 2018
    Actually, you can “downgrade”. I suggest reaching out to NI.i know several people who have downgraded in the past.

whiskers likes this.
  2. LandWaterSky

LandWaterSky Member

Jul 7, 2017
    omg that was funny

Geoff Grace likes this.
  3. musiccorner

musiccorner Member

Jun 14, 2018
    I´ve had my eyes on Straylight but I think I can wait to get it with KU13.

There's so much texture / atmospheric stuff on this Komplete (Thrill, Ethereal Earth, Analog Dreams, Hybrid Keys, 50 expansions that includes lots of pads and textures) that it will keep me busy for awhile (plus its very fast to find it if you use Komplete Kontrol software).

4. dzilizzi

dzilizzi I know nothing

Feb 27, 2017
    Somewhere near Los Angeles
    Just got the notification of shipment and an email with an SN so I am happy. :)

I'm guessing they got another shipment so if you have an outstanding order it should be shipped soon.

5. Mornats

Mornats Senior Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Bristol, UK
    I placed my order with Time and Space on Monday 3rd and haven't had a notification of shipment yet.

6. dzilizzi

dzilizzi I know nothing

Feb 27, 2017
    I placed it last Friday or Saturday. So it should be soon. If you ask they will email you the SN so you can download it before you get the drive.

7. Mornats

Mornats Senior Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Bristol, UK
    Hmm, strange they're shipping orders made later than mine before mine! I though they liked me :(

I'll get in touch about the serial number, cheers!

dzilizzi likes this.
  8. dzilizzi

dzilizzi I know nothing

Feb 27, 2017
    Just checked. I placed mine on June 5th. Did you get a confirmation and a Zero-G instrument the next day? Probably should let them know.

9. Mornats

Mornats Senior Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Bristol, UK
    Yeah I got the Zero-G instrument and the confirmation and then a later update to say it would be Monday just gone but nothing since. I'll see if they send anything on Monday and will drop them a note if not. I'm sure they're just swamped and trying to get through them all.

10. rollasoc

rollasoc Member

Sep 6, 2018
    I put a post on their forum after 5 days of not getting a voucher. Matt from NI sent me a PM with the voucher in about 10 minutes.

11. Fleer

Fleer No Method

Dec 12, 2014
    Boston/Cambridge
    Got the K12CE upgrade a week ago. Opened a support ticket for the missing voucher. A week later, still no reply.

12. jjmmuir

jjmmuir Member

Aug 7, 2016
    Native instruments make some incredible products but their support is essentially non-existent as far as I can see. There's no support email (right?) and the support forum is hit or miss — assuming that's what you mean by a 'support ticket'. I have a query that is still unanswered after 10 days. How such a big company can get away with this is baffling. Thankfully the products usually 'just work' but when they don't you're basically on your own.

13. Denkii

Denkii Member

Mar 15, 2019
    Pulled the trigger on K12U so that people can stop mocking me for not having full Kontakt ;)
    Also looking forward to play around with Thrill, Kinetic Metal & Toys, Damage and Action Strikes. I'm also interested in whether I'll like Una Corda after having Noire first.

DS_Joost and dzilizzi like this.
  14. DS_Joost

DS_Joost One day I'll fly away!

Nov 19, 2015
    Tilburg
    Prepare to have your productiob rig supercharged man! It's like early christmas is what it is. I swear NI keeps all the good stuff for Ultimate!