What's new

Time+Space _ NI Summer of Sound _ K12 /K12U /K12U-CE ( Thru June30 )

dzilizzi

I just hang around pretending I know something
Just got the notification of shipment and an email with an SN so I am happy. :)

I'm guessing they got another shipment so if you have an outstanding order it should be shipped soon.

dzilizzi

I placed my order with Time and Space on Monday 3rd and haven't had a notification of shipment yet.
I placed it last Friday or Saturday. So it should be soon. If you ask they will email you the SN so you can download it before you get the drive.

Mornats

Hmm, strange they're shipping orders made later than mine before mine! I though they liked me :(

I'll get in touch about the serial number, cheers!

dzilizzi

Just checked. I placed mine on June 5th. Did you get a confirmation and a Zero-G instrument the next day? Probably should let them know.

Mornats

Yeah I got the Zero-G instrument and the confirmation and then a later update to say it would be Monday just gone but nothing since. I'll see if they send anything on Monday and will drop them a note if not. I'm sure they're just swamped and trying to get through them all.

rollasoc

How did you register your serial number? I registered mine in Native Access. K12U CE is now listed on my registered serials page at NI, but there's no $25 voucher in my account (and it's been about 48 hours). I haven't been able to find a way to register serial numbers directly on the NI website.
I put a post on their forum after 5 days of not getting a voucher. Matt from NI sent me a PM with the voucher in about 10 minutes.

Fleer

Feeding the Trolls
I put a post on their forum after 5 days of not getting a voucher. Matt from NI sent me a PM with the voucher in about 10 minutes.
Got the K12CE upgrade a week ago. Opened a support ticket for the missing voucher. A week later, still no reply.

jjmmuir

Got the K12CE upgrade a week ago. Opened a support ticket for the missing voucher. A week later, still no reply.
Native instruments make some incredible products but their support is essentially non-existent as far as I can see. There's no support email (right?) and the support forum is hit or miss — assuming that's what you mean by a 'support ticket'. I have a query that is still unanswered after 10 days. How such a big company can get away with this is baffling. Thankfully the products usually 'just work' but when they don't you're basically on your own.

Denkii

Pulled the trigger on K12U so that people can stop mocking me for not having full Kontakt ;)
Also looking forward to play around with Thrill, Kinetic Metal & Toys, Damage and Action Strikes. I'm also interested in whether I'll like Una Corda after having Noire first.

DS_Joost

One day I'll fly away!
Pulled the trigger on K12U so that people can stop mocking me for not having full Kontakt ;)
Also looking forward to play around with Thrill, Kinetic Metal & Toys, Damage and Action Strikes. I'm also interested in whether I'll like Una Corda after having Noire first.
Prepare to have your productiob rig supercharged man! It's like early christmas is what it is. I swear NI keeps all the good stuff for Ultimate!

Top Bottom