What's new

Tiger the Frog's Categorized & Alphabetized List of November 2021 Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, this isn’t a Black Friday sale strictly speaking though, is it?

Didn’t you have a category named “Other sales” or something last year. That’s where this would fit, I think.
I suspect that quite a few developers are getting a headstart, since by the time Black Friday actually rolls around, many of our wallets may be depleted from sales that started earlier.

So I think it’s not inappropriate to lump every sale that overlaps the actual Black Friday date into the same category.

Hm, this isn’t a Black Friday sale strictly speaking though, is it?

Didn’t you have a category named “Other sales” or something last year. That’s where this would fit, I think.
No, this is a "November sales" thread, not strictly a Black Friday thread. :) I had trouble deciding what the rules were to be included, so I finally went with "if it's in November, it's in the thread."

No, this is a "November sales" thread, not strictly a Black Friday thread. :) I had trouble deciding what the rules were to be included, so I finally went with "if it's in November, it's in the thread."
To be fair, unlike your thread title, the opening graphic has ”Black Friday”, so a little bit of confusion is understandable.

I thought a fair middle ground might be “any sale that overlaps black Friday”?

@Reid Rosefelt Rather than posting all these sales which can be a tad overwhelming can we just send you our credit card info and let you decide what each of us really needs?
The simple answer is that you don't need any of this stuff.

But money is something that always comes in handy. And the more you spend on deeply discounted products, the more you save. It's simple math. Keep buying music software and you'll be rich.

To be fair, unlike your thread title, the opening graphic has ”Black Friday”, so a little bit of confusion is understandable.

I thought a fair middle ground might be “any sale that overlaps black Friday”?
You got me. The graphic does say "Black Friday."

Things have gotten to the point that Black Friday is no longer just a day, or a weekend, or even a week... but a full-on SEASON. There were sales at the start of October that called themselves Black Friday deals!

So whether Tiger calls it "November Deals" or "Black Friday" or "Holiday Sales", they're all ingredients in the same stew, and our money is going to get drained from our bank accounts just the same! :shocked:

New product with intro price:

1635861461967.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom