What's new

Tiger The Frog's Alphabetical List of November 2019 Sales

Stupid Deal of the Day on Musicians Friend : For another 18 hours or so

Native Instruments KOMPLETE KONTROL S25 Keyboard Controller with KOMPLETE Select, Plus KOMPLETE 12 Upgrade.

At 50% off for another 18 hours. Down to $399 from $798

Stupid Deal of the Day on Musicians Friend : For another 18 hours or so

Native Instruments KOMPLETE KONTROL S25 Keyboard Controller with KOMPLETE Select, Plus KOMPLETE 12 Upgrade.

At 50% off for another 18 hours. Down to $399 from $798
All the Komplete upgrades and updates are half price and the S25 is discontinued but still a lot for your money.

Sound Toys Little Radiator is on sale for $9 @ the Plugin Boutique.
*note* This is a nice price for a great plug and for people that ever want to get the Sound Toys bundle having one or some of their plugins brings the cost down substantially.

this been posted?

"12 Days Of Christmas" starting on December 9th at 17:00H (CET) / 08:00H (PST) . You can now sign up to our dedicated newsletter. If you'd like to receive an email each day during our 12DOC please sign up and receive the deals and 🎁 as soon as they become available. https://www.sonokinetic.net/sale

GForce is having a Synth sale that looks irresistible!

Products:

Oddity2 - SALE 66% OFF!
Minimonsta - SALE 66% OFF!
impOSCar2 - SALE 66% OFF!

£33 each or 3 for £99

The sale ends 12/25/19

I think I hear impOSCar2 calling my name..............

Last edited:
For me this thread is a great Holiday sales resource .
Thanksgiving,Black Friday,Christmas etc..... I look at it as one long sale. 😁

GForce is having a Synth sale that looks irresistible!

Products:

Oddity2 - SALE 66% OFF!
Minimonsta - SALE 66% OFF!
impOSCar2 - SALE 66% OFF!

£33 each or 3 for £99

The sale ends 12/25/19

I think I hear impOSCar2 calling my name..............
Glad you brought this up, Brother KG.

I checked the site out yesterday to try to figure out what the saving for buying all three is. No luck, unfortunately.

"£33 each or 3 for £99" is all I've seen so far, but this would mean that there's no additional saving over and above buying a single VI.

I've been waiting since impOSCar first came out a loooong time ago for the time to be right to grab it. Oddity and Minimonsta are no-brainers too IMHO. Ever since I heard the original impOSCar VI (10 years or more ago?), I was instantly-sold. Mojo, vibe, warmth, tone... it's all there!

Glad you brought this up, Brother KG.

I checked the site out yesterday to try to figure out what the saving for buying all three is. No luck, unfortunately.

"£33 each or 3 for £99" is all I've seen so far, but this would mean that there's no additional saving over and above buying a single VI.

I've been waiting since impOSCar first came out a loooong time ago for the time to be right to grab it. Oddity and Minimonsta are no-brainers too IMHO. Ever since I heard the original impOSCar VI (10 years or more ago?), I was instantly-sold. Mojo, vibe, warmth, tone... it's all there!

Hi Monkey,
I’m probably going to go for impOSCar & Oddity,fwiw @£33 each GForce is already giving us a real nice discount.
I already have The Legend,Monark and Mini V so for me Minimonsta isn’t quite as enticing as impOSCar and Oddity are.
Even though my synth arsenal is already bloated ImpOSCar and Oddity will bring some interesting alternative sonic possibilities to the table that I don’t already have covered.
But at these prices they’re all worth considering imo.
While of course we’d all like a discount on all 3,the prices as it stands are pretty good as it is. 😍

Last edited:
Minimonsta can do some cool things though... Love all of Gforce's stuff!

I’m sure Minimonsta is really cool but I have so many synths!
I have to draw a line somewhere,imo the other 2 will offer me more colors on the pallet that I feel like I’m missing and can justify the expense on a very limited budget.

Last edited:
I’m sure Minimonsta is really cool but I have so many synths!
I have to draw a line somewhere,imo the other 2 will offer me more colors on the pallet that I feel like I’m missing and can justify the expense on a very limited budget.
If you’re only buying two then those two should be first. I.e. the ones you picked.

Agreed. They were the two I've had my eye on for eons, starting with impOSCar, which I've always assumed was the first.

Thank you for your thoughts, KG, MR and Jon.

If I'm able to grab 'em before the deal ends, they'll be my only audio purchases this month, but oh-so-important to me. I just love the sound of impOSCar; I can still hear it in my head from auditions, like, 10 years ago or something. I immediately knew that the company "got it" and logically assumed that pretty-much anything it puts out is gonna be cool.

Maybe I've missed it but I'm looking for information about Spitfire audios wishlist sale, when does it begin, is it even happening , any idea on the discount that will be offered or will they be completely random? Can you add items to your wishlist after the codes appear and get the codes for the items you just added?

Last edited:
Generally, you can start putting stuff on your wishlist now. Also make sure you check that they can send you emails in your profile. The sale emails go out on Christmas day in waves and usually are 40% off, but not always. Newer products may have different sale prices. You normally have a week to decide and purchase what you want with the codes they send.

Top Bottom