What's new

Tiger The Frog's Alphabetical List of November 2019 Sales

Do any one know what is the special offer for embertone newsletter subscribers

I doubt anyone knows yet, but it seems like flash sales are planned throughout the week that are different than what is already on offer... at least, that's how I understand their website now. If something nice comes along in their newsletter (which, since they said it would, I don't doubt), that'll be gravy on an already pretty good sale. Personally, I'm hoping they'll drop the price on the Herring Clarinet even deeper than the 30% off now, but I'm not holding my breath.

I doubt anyone knows yet, but it seems like flash sales are planned throughout the week that are different than what is already on offer... at least, that's how I understand their website now. If something nice comes along in their newsletter (which, since they said it would, I don't doubt), that'll be gravy on an already pretty good sale. Personally, I'm hoping they'll drop the price on the Herring Clarinet even deeper than the 30% off now, but I'm not holding my breath.
Cool, Thankyou.

Edited my earlier post but if anyone is interested in VPS Avenger Synth it is now on sale at Best Service and at my end the price is cheaper. YMMV.

A big thank you to our favourite feline frog for taking on this mad task again. I have to admit that all the sales I took part in came to me in a dream...or maybe it was a bunch of e-mails, but compiling all these sales in this thread must have been quite a lot of work. I hope you had time to buy something yourself.

I put in Scratch Master Pro, Rare Signals, and Ava Instinct (actually the whole store is now 50% off, was 40% off)

I see there is a sale on now on Korg software.

If any of you have any money left, it's worth going back to some sites today, because there are some Cyber-Monday sales that are better than the BF ones I posted.

I'm quitting doing this at the end of the month, but as @crossrootsdoc pointed out, there are going to be a few things happening in December, like the NI deal on Orchestral Tools last year. (Maybe there will be an NI deal on something else this year?) Evolution did a 50% off sale in December 2017, if I remember correctly. And then there is the Spitfire Wish List. :)

I’m sure this has already been mentioned,as a person that already has and uses Liquidsonics entire lineup I’m a bit baffled there doesn’t seem to be much talk about the sale Liqidsonics has going on.
The pricing on the individual reverbs are nice but the bundle option pricing is bordering on insane! If you haven’t checked this out yet, please do.

www.liquidsonics.com

Top Bottom