What's new

Tiger The Frog's Alphabetical List of November 2019 Sales

Just received email from Plugin Boutique - VPS Avenger 50% off.
50% off direct from Vengeance Sound with the code "FRIDAY".
Still shows as full price on Best Service. Guess that is coming soon. Not sure how long the discount is on for.

Just seen that the 50% off runs to Dec 13 on Plugin Boutique.
Happy days.

edit - Also on sale at Best Service and the price looks better (at my end at least).

Last edited:
Just received email from Plugin Boutique - VPS Avenger 50% off.
50% off direct from Vengeance Sound with the code "FRIDAY".
Still shows as full price on Best Service. Guess that is coming soon. Not sure how long the discount is on for.

Just seen that the 50% off runs to Dec 13 on Plugin Boutique.
Happy days.
Thanks. I had Vengeance under Virtual Instruments. I just switched it to the Synth category.

Audiofier riffendium again on AudioPluginDeals????
Was it not just a few weeks ago?

Neural DSP 50% Off all purchases until 3.12.2019

Amazing amps and guitar chains!!!

Thanks!

It's included in a category I have, "Guitar FX," which you can find underneath the listings of all the Effects.

Pocket mags has discounts on magazines in digital form.

EDIT - As @kgdrum noted, the discount math by Pocket Mags is overstated so recalculate that 72% percent discount on your own. Buyer beware.

Last edited:
Pocket mags has c50% discount on magazines in digital form.

Examples

Future Music - 12 months Digital Subscription Was $28.99 now $17.99 saving 65%

MusicTech - 12 months Digital Subscription Was $28.99 now $17.99 saving 50%

Computer Music - 12 months Digital Subscription Was $28.99 now $17.99 saving 65%

Pianist- 12 months Digital Subscription Was $35.99 now $22.99 saving 45%

Electronic Sound - 12 months Digital Subscription Was $35.99 now $16.99 saving 72%

Guitar Classics - 12 months Digital Subscription Was $16.99 now $10.99 saving 54%

Whoever did the math on these subscription discounts needs some assistance.

o_O

And be careful. I resubscribed to some of my mags and it seems to have forgotten I already had a remaining subscription.
Zinio will add to your subscription or at least, the new one won't start until the old one is done. Pocket will run concurrently - as in you will be able to access 2 copies of each issue. Really sucks and I quit using Pocket after I found that out.

I can't find it from the list, but Korg has currently -50% on https://www.korg.com/us/news/2019/112202/ (many things).

I was supposed to buy only M1, but then I wanted the Wavestation too. After that I couldn't resist adding Polysix to the basket. Then I played with them for half an hour, giggled like a maniac, came back and bought Mono/Poly. I might have a problem.

Top Bottom