What's new

Tiger The Frog's Alphabetical List of November 2019 Sales

All fixed - big apologies! Please go ahead and try once more :)
Damn I’ve spent the past however long thinking I didn’t want/need any vocal libraries, and sure I don’t *need* anything, but having tried this freebie, gosh what was I thinking, of course I want vocal libraries. This is lovely.

You can never count on those two morons! ;)

I've cleared a bunch more space. Feels kinda weird deleting so many posts, but none of them were about Realitone, so I went into full delete mode! :grin:
Wow! You really went to town! I was just thinking one more empty spot and you gave me five more!
If there are that many more developers out there I will plotz for sure.

Now.... how am I going to use all that new space? Hmmmmmm....

Sturmsounds also seems to have a sale e.g. on the "Zupfpiano"
No! First they put the Schlagomat on sale for $19 at Plugin Boutique. Now the Zupfpiano is discounted too. Flageolet piano.

I've had my eye on that hairblower freebie, but have been too busy doing this to download it. But I think when I do, I may have an answer for @JEPA

Wow! You really went to town! I was just thinking one more empty spot and you gave me five more!
If there are that many more developers out there I will plotz for sure.

Now.... how am I going to use all that new space? Hmmmmmm....
Mike deleted 3 of my very important posts. I'm sure it's affected my rankings and badges. :cautious: :laugh:

Okay, no more reverbs and pianos. I have enough. Don't keep tempting me.

For Embertone, what were the "special offers for newsletter subscribers?" I have purchased several Embertone products in the past but I've never received any of their newsletters. I signed up a couple days ago on their website too but didn't get anything.

I'm about to spend $350 on their store, would be great to know if there's any other offers I'm missing out on!

For Embertone, what were the "special offers for newsletter subscribers?" I have purchased several Embertone products in the past but I've never received any of their newsletters. I signed up a couple days ago on their website too but didn't get anything.

I'm about to spend $350 on their store, would be great to know if there's any other offers I'm missing out on!

Patience.

The Magic 8-Ball predicts...​

embertone_003.jpg

Ok, so you're saying I shouldn't buy yet? I have my finger on the checkout button! Joshua Bell and I had plans for tonight!

I've cleared a bunch more space. Feels kinda weird deleting so many posts, but none of them were about Realitone, so I went into full delete mode! :grin:

I'm sure my post would be proud to have died for a good cause!

TSE X50 2.4.8 - Rock/Metal Suite

Black Friday offer:
Receive a 30% discount on TSE X50 v2 from November 29th through December 1st using the coupon code blackdays during FastSpring checkout!

code BLACK2019 for 30% off

it's fascinating to explore the sites of all these developers I've never heard of. After all these weeks on this list, I happened on a company called Splash Sound, that does some cool Kontakt libraries, including Epic Percussion (praised in a Cory Pelizzari video), Retrowave (80s synth sounds) and an "Indie Voices" one. i'm sure going to pick it up the last one at $5.

I really love 80s sounds, but I wouldn't go for Retrowave's 12 GB for $78. But I love the demos. $23?
Black Friday is killing me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom