What's new

Tiger The Frog's Alphabetical List of November 2019 Sales

So this time last year, it appears, @SONUSCORE had already announced their three-stage sale.

Nothing yet this year, though. I wonder if they're waiting because Thanksgiving is later. Anyway, hoping The Orchestra Complete goes on sale....

EDIT: I might have spoken too soon -- there are some bundle sales posted on Tiger's front page now. No The Orchestra yet, though....
There's a very good chance for The Orchestra Complete. My memory is that all of Sonuscore's products were on sale by the last part of Sonuscore's 3 part sale last year. That was the first time The Orchestra went on sale. Sonuscore also did a second sale at the beginning of January where they offered a 40 euro discount on any of their products.

Does anybody know if Soundmorph usually do Black Fridays? They have some SFXs libraries that I could really use right now...

Does anybody know if Soundmorph usually do Black Fridays? They have some SFXs libraries that I could really use right now...
Tiger says last year was 50% off :)
Was hoping to see Sonuscore's Elysion on sale.
Dream on, my friend. :crying:But maybe Sonuscore will offer the 40 euro gift certificate again?
Anyone knows it XLN Audio will have some deals?
XLN sales are rare things that come only 6-8 times per year. BF a good bet.

Goodhertz usually has an anniversary sale during November. This year will be their fifth anniversary, so it's hard to imagine them skipping a sale this time around. One has yet to be announced, however.

Their Vulf Compressor comes highly recommended.

Best,

Geoff

Their Vulf Compressor comes highly recommended.

I also really love their tape effects plugin, Wow Control, and their digital artifacts plugin, Lossy. (Lossy, in particular, creates lo-fi sounds I haven't heard anywhere else, based on the kind of digital artifacts you might hear on a bad cell phone call or the sound of a video from early YouTube.)

You worked with Thomas J. Ryan and Adrienne Shelly? Are you... are you Hal Hartley?

(Sorry, sorry -- we're on a composers' forum, so of course I mean... are you Ned Rifle?)
I wish. No, but I did work as a publicist with Hal on "Amateur," "Flirt," and "Henry Fool," so I became friendly with many of his actors. That's how I met Tom. But I met Adrienne independently of Hal, as she only did Hal's first two films. I introduced her to Tom. Mark Blum is in it too, who I met on "Desperately Seeking Susan," and has been seen lately in as Union Bob the Piccolo player in "Mozart in the Jungle" and on "Succession."

Last edited:
Top Bottom