What's new

Tiger The Frog's Alphabetical List of November 2019 Sales

A suggestion :grin:: you could put the offer in the main category e.g "Virtual Instruments", and add a "(+FX)" suffix to the entry to indicate that they also offer discounts in a different category e.g:
"IK Multimedia (+FX)"
I actually have started doing that, but I like your abbreviation and will use it. Every character counts!

Thanks!

If you haven’t trialled Relab’s VSR-S24 I’d take a look. It’s definitely worth it at this price IMHO.
Sonsig is really quite something too!
I personally chose (and would any day of the week) Sonsig vs VSR... and it's less expensive, too! But it all depends on what you need/want and your own ears. All the Relab 'verbs are worth demoing if you're in the market.

I personally chose (and would any day of the week) Sonsig vs VSR... and it's less expensive, too! But it all depends on what you need/want and your own ears. All the Relab 'verbs are worth demoing if you're in the market.
I have them all (except Gold Plate their JV with Kush). They are all useful in different ways for different things. My favourite and first love (isn’t it always the strongest) is VSR.

Seems like there is going to be a huge drop of sales roughly the same time that is going to make it impossible for me to make decisions. I got stuff on my list and none of the developers have had sales yet.

Which of Ben Osterhouse's instruments are 40% off? I'm just seeing 25% and 30% for the String Flow Collection.
Thanks for pointing that out. It was mistake on my part.
Only a little over 2 days left. I missed out on the intro sale for Pattern Strings, which I think is Ben's best library to date.

Thanks for pointing that out. It was mistake on my part.
Only a little over 2 days left. I missed out on the intro sale for Pattern Strings, which I think is Ben's best library to date.
No problem! They're stellar instruments for sure. I'm excited to get English Bass and Viola da Gamba at some point. Thanks for putting all these together and also supporting other users here.

Just looking through your thread from last year and noticed there was zero sales from Project Sam. Was that just missed or does anyone remember what the sale was?
Project Sam did a 50% off sale last Easter - I think they rarely do sales btw.

So as not to go completely crazy, I stopped this doing this thing last year with the sales that ended at the end of November or the beginning of December. But of course, the holiday sales go on after that...

Sonokinetic always has their "12 Days of Christmas" sale. The Spitfire Wish List. Last year there was the NI/Orchestra Tools sale.

There usually aren't so many big December sales that there can't be separate posts about each one.

Sonokinetic always has their "12 Days of Christmas" sale. The Spitfire Wish List. Last year there was the NI/Orchestra Tools sale.
Soniccouture are the only other big name I can think of that's more into Christmas than Black Friday (although I think they may have joined in on Black Friday as well).

Soniccouture are the only other big name I can think of that's more into Christmas than Black Friday (although I think they may have joined in on Black Friday as well).
Well, if you think about it, Black Friday is an American thing because of Thanksgiving. So I get that companies from others countries may not make as big of a deal over it.

Well, if you think about it, Black Friday is an American thing because of Thanksgiving. So I get that companies from others countries may not make as big of a deal over it.
Yes I understand. As an Australian I'd never heard of Black Friday until I got hooked on sample libraries. So I always appreciated Soniccouture's choice to celebrate Christmas instead, though also understood when they chose to join in on Black Friday as well. The reason I mentioned it was to add it to Tiger's previous post for the awareness of future bargain hunters.

As an American, I never cared one bit about BF or took advantage of any of the sales, until I got involved with sample libraries.

I'm nostalgic about the good old days of 2016 when BF was really a thing. Now there are sales every day of the year and my bank account is never safe. So many things were on my list for this BF, like THE ORCHESTRA, and I already own them now.

I used to work retail back when Black Friday sales actually started on Friday and at a reasonable hour of 8 am (2 hours before normal store opening hours of 10 am.) It was crazy but none of this killing people over deals. I haven't hit a real Black Friday sale in maybe 10 years. Too crazy for me.

Top Bottom