Tiger The Frog's Alphabetical List of November 2019 Sales

premjj

Waves is giving away another free plugin as part of its Cyber Monday promo (separate from the Berzerk which was free for Black Friday). For some strange reason Waves does not mail you about it. You discover it only if you happen to visit the homepage on the day of the promo.

Last year it was the H-Delay I believe. Not sure about years before that.

This year it is the OneKnob Wetter. Get it here

Watch out though since it will be version 11. Install carefully if the rest of your plugins from Waves are an earlier version.

Last edited:

SoNowWhat?

realised I can type here
Rare Signals have Transatlantic Plate Reverb (best plate reverb plugin I've heard by far) on sale today:

https://www.raresignals.com/
Did anybody mention your sale? I couldn't see it under synthysizers. It's up on your website so I'm guessing it's OK to share. 30% off at MIDIssonance with the code blackfriday. Ends 23.59 CET 4th December.
Do yourself a favour (if you haven't already) and get some.

EDIT - Never mind I looked in the wrong place. I found your listing on page one under Samples, Loops, Presets and Expansions. All is right with the world and I'm admonishing myself for thinking @TigerTheFrog wouldn't be across this. School boy error, sorry.

Last edited:

premjj

@premjj has started up a great thread today on Black Friday/Cyber Monday Freebies.
This would be a great thing to have next year, because a lot of these deals are only up for one day.
Please contribute if you find something.

In case you haven't seen his thread yet, 8Dio has added a new freebie-- FREE ANGELS

Thanks. Hoping to take some load off from your shoulders. I get dizzy just browsing through the list on page 1 of this thread. Can't imagine how you would be managing it in real time :faint:

JEPA

I could't use my coupon, had reached the limit, then NO coupon, but still got the Piano!!! wowww

Edit: I saw the piano AFTER THE BUY

OP
TigerTheFrog

TigerTheFrog

Amphiousician
Thanks. Hoping to take some load off from your shoulders. I get dizzy just browsing through the list on page 1 of this thread. Can't imagine how you would be managing it in real time :faint:
Well, my burden is over now. :dancer:

If anybody wants to pick up the torch for December, it would be great. There are some people who still have money in the bank and still have spouses.

Here's how I did it:
As often as I could, I went to The Cakewalk Deals Forum (aka Larry's Page), Rekkerd, KVR, and checked in on KontaktHub. The two deals forums on this site, plus all the helpful people on this strand also helped a lot. I got more from the various company mailing lists I subscribe to. Putting all those things together gave more listings than anything else I've found. But definitely not comprehensive. The world of virtual instruments and plugins is much bigger than I ever imagined before I took on this project.

So... anybody up for it? December should be child's play after November. :)

premjj

I could't use my coupon, had reached the limit, then NO coupon, but still got the Piano!!! wowww

Edit: I saw the piano AFTER THE BUY
That's great.

Could it be because of any other purchases you made during the BF sale?

I didn't buy anything from 8dio this time and I see nothing along with the Free Angels in my account after the buy.

premjj

If anybody wants to pick up the torch for December, it would be great. There are some people who still have money in the bank and still have spouses.

So... anybody up for it? December should be child's play after November. :)
Hold my beer while I go buy that 10lb pack of Creatine.

Last edited:

vitocorleone123

Ok. So it appears that the piano is given free if you buy something that is not currently free. Maybe someone can confirm that.
I have purchased a total of 3 8DIO libraries (last one was several months ago). I didn't purchase anything as part of the transaction of getting Free Angels.

Maiestic9

Ok. So it appears that the piano is given free if you buy something that is not currently free. Maybe someone can confirm that.
Yes. Just got an email from them this morn , apparently their Annual advent sale has started or is about to start where they do 12 days of deals. With any purchase of 99 or more up will receive the 1928 piano for free. I believe it only lasts until the next days advent begins and then there will be another Offer. The second half of today’s offer is a flash sale of I think Liberis for $78

Vin

uᴉΛ
Did anybody mention your sale? I couldn't see it under synthysizers. It's up on your website so I'm guessing it's OK to share. 30% off at MIDIssonance with the code blackfriday. Ends 23.59 CET 4th December.
Do yourself a favour (if you haven't already) and get some.

EDIT - Never mind I looked in the wrong place. I found your listing on page one under Samples, Loops, Presets and Expansions. All is right with the world and I'm admonishing myself for thinking @TigerTheFrog wouldn't be across this. School boy error, sorry.
Cheers mate :)

Yeah, @TigerTheFrog has done a fantastic job in this thread!

Last edited: