Tiger The Frog's Alphabetical List of November 2019 Sales

decredis

All fixed - big apologies! Please go ahead and try once more :)
Damn I’ve spent the past however long thinking I didn’t want/need any vocal libraries, and sure I don’t *need* anything, but having tried this freebie, gosh what was I thinking, of course I want vocal libraries. This is lovely.

OP
TigerTheFrog

TigerTheFrog

Reid Rosefelt
You can never count on those two morons! ;)

I've cleared a bunch more space. Feels kinda weird deleting so many posts, but none of them were about Realitone, so I went into full delete mode! :grin:
Wow! You really went to town! I was just thinking one more empty spot and you gave me five more!
If there are that many more developers out there I will plotz for sure.

Now.... how am I going to use all that new space? Hmmmmmm....

OP
TigerTheFrog

TigerTheFrog

Reid Rosefelt
Sturmsounds also seems to have a sale e.g. on the "Zupfpiano"
No! First they put the Schlagomat on sale for $19 at Plugin Boutique. Now the Zupfpiano is discounted too. Flageolet piano.

I've had my eye on that hairblower freebie, but have been too busy doing this to download it. But I think when I do, I may have an answer for @JEPA

dzilizzi

Wow! You really went to town! I was just thinking one more empty spot and you gave me five more!
If there are that many more developers out there I will plotz for sure.

Now.... how am I going to use all that new space? Hmmmmmm....
Mike deleted 3 of my very important posts. I'm sure it's affected my rankings and badges. :cautious: :laugh:

Okay, no more reverbs and pianos. I have enough. Don't keep tempting me.

David Kudell

Not standard issue
For Embertone, what were the "special offers for newsletter subscribers?" I have purchased several Embertone products in the past but I've never received any of their newsletters. I signed up a couple days ago on their website too but didn't get anything.

I'm about to spend $350 on their store, would be great to know if there's any other offers I'm missing out on!

OP
TigerTheFrog

TigerTheFrog

Reid Rosefelt
For Embertone, what were the "special offers for newsletter subscribers?" I have purchased several Embertone products in the past but I've never received any of their newsletters. I signed up a couple days ago on their website too but didn't get anything.

I'm about to spend $350 on their store, would be great to know if there's any other offers I'm missing out on!
Patience.

The Magic 8-Ball predicts...​

embertone_003.jpg

David Kudell

Not standard issue
Ok, so you're saying I shouldn't buy yet? I have my finger on the checkout button! Joshua Bell and I had plans for tonight!

MartinH.

I've cleared a bunch more space. Feels kinda weird deleting so many posts, but none of them were about Realitone, so I went into full delete mode! :grin:
I'm sure my post would be proud to have died for a good cause!

TSE X50 2.4.8 - Rock/Metal Suite

Black Friday offer:
Receive a 30% discount on TSE X50 v2 from November 29th through December 1st using the coupon code blackdays during FastSpring checkout!

STec

code BLACK2019 for 30% off

OP
TigerTheFrog

TigerTheFrog

Reid Rosefelt
it's fascinating to explore the sites of all these developers I've never heard of. After all these weeks on this list, I happened on a company called Splash Sound, that does some cool Kontakt libraries, including Epic Percussion (praised in a Cory Pelizzari video), Retrowave (80s synth sounds) and an "Indie Voices" one. i'm sure going to pick it up the last one at $5.

I really love 80s sounds, but I wouldn't go for Retrowave's 12 GB for $78. But I love the demos. $23?
Black Friday is killing me.

Last edited: