What's new

Thoughts on Venice Modern Strings?

constaneum

Here's a couple of Simple Runs. Yet to use them in a composition. Bearing in mind my limited programming experience & skill, I think they are fairly convincing. I'm sure others could do better, however I still have a lot to learn !

Is this done with the fast legato patch?

GingerMaestro

There isn't a specific "Fast Legato" Patch. It's the 1st Violin Legato Patch with the "Legato Transition Speed" control turned up to Fast (ish). I also layered in a tiny bit of Staccatissimo.

constaneum

reviving this post.....this release surprises me....it's really quiet. not much talk about this. even no detailed walkthrough videos by software reviewers. hmm.....no love for this gem ?

ProfoundSilence

What is more interesting, a nifty string library made humble developer - or a bunch of stuff taped to a piano with the hip marketing of a flying death machine?

I've heard great things about light and sound chamber strings as well - but it just doesn't have the insane levels of marketing. I'm not in need of a string library(or really any library) but I'll definitely be waiting to see how dominus 2 ends up.

Top Bottom