What's new

Thomas Bergersen announces Humanity (4 hours of new music!?)

Bluemount Score

"Dear friends, I am very proud to present my latest and biggest project to date, "Humanity". "Humanity" is a series of music chapters to be released in sequence. There is close to 4 hours of new music in total, recorded with a large orchestra, choir as well as instrumentalists and vocalists all over the world. Each chapter follows a unique topic on humanity, from our destruction to our endless beauty.

Chapter 1 coming soon...
"

- From his Facebook page.

You guys listen to Bergersens music? For me, this is very exciting. He remains as one of my biggest inspirations ever.
Let's wait and see how much he has outdone himself this time.

88346933_3062563150454141_6193171428687216640_o.jpg

"Dear friends, I am very proud to present my latest and biggest project to date, "Humanity". "Humanity" is a series of music chapters to be released in sequence. There is close to 4 hours of new music in total, recorded with a large orchestra, choir as well as instrumentalists and vocalists all over the world. Each chapter follows a unique topic on humanity, from our destruction to our endless beauty.

Chapter 1 coming soon...
"

- From his Facebook page.

You guys listen to Bergersens music? For me, this is very exciting. He remains as one of my biggest inspirations ever.
Let's wait and see how much he has outdone himself this time.

88346933_3062563150454141_6193171428687216640_o.jpg
Count me excited. Amazing how he produces so much music but doesn't sacrifice quality.

Very excited, too. Bergersen remains one of my greatest heroes and inspirations in the genre. I wish TSFH would release full scores for their music. Love the immense productions of music like Canon in D and it's a wrap 😊

Very excited, too. Bergersen remains one of my greatest heroes and inspirations in the genre. I wish TSFH would release full scores for their music. Love the immense productions of music like Canon in D and it's a wrap 😊
It's a wrap is underrated in my opinion. If Bergersen would release a master class, this would be an instant buy for me.

Chapter One coming July 1st! :D

The theme for this chapter is - beauty, strength, freedom and unity.

Thomas on Humanity in general:

" The total number of tracks for the entire series is over 60! With music ranging from the softest lullaby to the heaviest metal I have thrown all the rules in the trash and I’m just doing exactly what I want."

Here is a rare video of the master himself! :D

Chapter One coming July 1st! :D

The theme for this chapter is - beauty, strength, freedom and unity.

Thomas on Humanity in general:

" The total number of tracks for the entire series is over 60! With music ranging from the softest lullaby to the heaviest metal I have thrown all the rules in the trash and I’m just doing exactly what I want."

Here is a rare video of the master himself! :D

He rarely puts himself in front of a camera. Seems that he is quite proud of his work this time!

I can't get that video to play. Has it been taken down or something? This sounds wonderful anyway, looking forward to it.

Top Bottom