1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The time has come

Discussion in 'COMMERCIAL Announcements' started by Jaap, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Jaap

Jaap Best audience ever...booh!

To say goodbye for now with Triple Spiral Audio

Though I will definitely not stop with sound design and creating patches, I have decided to lay down the work with Triple Spiral Audio for the time being. Having recently started a new adventure with a new music production company I simply can not combine the two businesses. Hopefully I will return with Triple Spiral Audio in the future!
    Rest assured that if you have purchased any soundsets and need some assistance that I will of course happy to be of service. Also the website will stay online, I will simply lay down my work to create new soundsets for now.

Until the 6th of January I will run a sort of thank you sale with everything discounted for 50%. Simply apply the coupon Thankyou at the checkout to receive your discount.
    Also the Black Bundle, with all the soundsets included, is still online and will stay online till the 6th which will give you a total of 60% discount.

Thank you for all the great support and I wish you all a great holiday season with a Merry Christmas and all the best wishes for a great 2018!

Cheers,

Jaap Visser

Update: due to some great changes I could make with Raven Music and hiring some extra people for some of the extensive administration I can also continue with Triple Spiral Audio as I really love working on this!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  2. OP
    OP
    Jaap

Oh and my apologies. Should have posted this in the deals section... @Mike Greene :grin:

creativeforge likes this.
  3. alanb

alanb Senior Member

Jul 11, 2006
    I just grabbed Zodiac . . . I'm sorry that it's your only Iris 2 set. All the best, flying with the Ravens...!!!

Jaap likes this.
  4. OP
    OP
    Jaap

Thank you @alanb ! Well who knows what the future might bring and if I pick this up again then it will be for sure for Iris 2. Really love working with that :) Enjoy the set and thanks for the kind words. The Ravens have start to fly nicely :dancedance:

alanb likes this.
  5. Sibelius19

Sibelius19 Music is just color and rhythm --Debussy

Dec 12, 2015
    Michigan USA
    Sorry you had to do this. I find it hard to balance work as well. Gotta sort out our priorities. Best of luck!

Jaap likes this.