What's new

The Spitfire Annual

I think such a book is more for themselves, if they want to look back at what they achieved.

I am mainly interested in the libraries they make for us to make use of.
And they do a good job on that as many can attest to......

ptram

Between the beautiful typography and layout of the book, and the very elegant and evocative furniture of the room, that's a statement of how classy the whole Spitfire Audio enterprise is – starting from the early roots.

Paolo

thecomposer10

Soundtrack Composer • Pianist
I just got one of these in the mail free of charge with a nice note saying thanks for being a loyal customer. Thanks @Spitfire Team!! It’s a beautiful book. Did anyone else get one this week?

thecomposer10

Soundtrack Composer • Pianist
I wonder what triggers that? I have almost 10k in Spitfire, I assume that is pretty loyal:thumbsup:
I honestly am not sure, I have significantly less than that in Spitfire, but I did buy everything I do have over the course of the last few months, so I don't know. I have to slow down now :P

D Halgren

I honestly am not sure, I have significantly less than that in Spitfire, but I did buy everything I do have over the course of the last few months, so I don't know. I have to slow down now :P
I will definitely be on the lookout for it now. I have the Zimmer strings book and the Whitacre postcards. It would add to my collection, I just couldn't justify paying for it. I guess we'll see if anyone else has received it. Pretty cool that they sent it to you out of the blue. Thanks for posting about it.

Top Bottom