What's new

The Performers Anonym Gregorian Choir - Available Now for €69

StrezovSampling

The Performers - Virtuosic performances at your fingertips

Kicking off Strezov Sampling's new The Performers range, focusing on virtuosic musical performances not possible to create with traditional multisampling methods, "Anonym Gregorian Choir" delivers an extensive collection of famous Gregorian Chants recorded with worldclass equipement at Sofia Session Studio and mixed down to three mic positions (Close, Decca and Hall).

All performances are wrapped together in a brand new NI Kontakt based engine allowing the user to freely map all phrases and musical parts of phrases to their liking, thus creating new combinations beyond the well known layouts.

In order to ensure maximum usability and flexibility all performances were recorded with click at various tempi and on wholetone scale within one octave. You are not limited to certain tempi or keys with this collection. In addition to that the Performers Anonym Gregorian Choir also comes with open .wav files to import all performances into the DAW or sampler of your choice.

NOW AVAILABLE AT INTRO PRICE FOR €69 excl. VAT until JULY 25, 2019 (Normal Price €99)

Last edited:
Is it one product, Gregorian Choir, or multiple libraries ?

I mean, one instrument per product or multi instruments per product... Thanks.

I like it! I am curious about the price, when the price will be acceptable I picket Performance for sure.

As with all products this may be useful for some and not for others.

I do hope that strezov is actually working in secret on afflatus woodwinds version.

Well, as I said in the video - this is a completely new line of products for us which will be (in my opinion) very affordable and useful when writing library music, music for TV or video games... for that one we were inspired by Assasin's Creed (who wouldn't be?) and Enigma! We plan on continue recording different instrumentalists that have a unique and interesting musical voice that can add colour to your projects. We're preparing for a release this week so fingers crossed you'll be able to hear it in musical context soon, as well as read through the manual.

As far as Afflatus woods - I can say that we have started early concepts for the library - for Afflatus strings I had to actually write about 4 hours of music material - or even more, I stopped counting after a while!

As far as Afflatus woods - I can say that we have started early concepts for the library - for Afflatus strings I had to actually write about 4 hours of music material - or even more, I stopped counting after a while!
That’s good news for us and work for you ;)
You guys keep rolling on with this...

realy good news, Afflatus strings is the prime strings for me now

Available now for €69,- https://bit.ly/2xL1c1q?fbclid=IwAR2HPfhLsqiJmL-op_OwYYlneQFF_weuxPB64JfAGxSHEIjbRJkK2nnKteQ (https://bit.ly/2xL1c1q)

66343583_2452616184802391_2153418566953598976_o.jpg

The promo video didn't include many details about the drones - the "Ah's and Oh's" just focused on the phrases. I am more interested in the former rather than the latter.
Perhaps a more comprehensive walkthrough might persuade me.

Top Bottom