The Ignore Thread

Discussion in 'OFF-TOPICS - Political - ENTER AT OWN RISK!' started by chimuelo, May 31, 2019.

1. patrick76

patrick76 Senior Member

Nov 23, 2014
    Not sure what to make of all this.. I don't worship anyone. Don't know why you would think I do.

I don't know what "success" should mean here or how relevant it is. I would prefer someone that isn't a pathological liar. His lies stand out even among politicians...and, what has he achieved? No wall, no payment by Mexico, no wonderful cheap health care for all.... he did give corporations a big tax cut.....and then promised a 10% tax cut for all of us regular schmucks before the mid terms and then never brought it up again..another lie. Bah.

AOC is interesting and I think genuine, but for me it has to come down to facts and I saw one interview where she said something that I did not like...something about taking the moral high ground being more important than having everything correct or something along those lines.... I disagree. But, I like the enthusiasm and I am all for dealing with environmental issues.

For me personally, health care and worker's rights (unions) are a couple of primary issues, so the republicans (except Romney for the health care) are not aligned with my views. That's not saying I love all the current democrats, because I do not. Money in politics is also a huge issue. Anyway, I just stopped in for a minute.
    ... back to the music part of VIC.

2. OP
    OP
    chimuelo

chimuelo Star Of Stage & Screen

May 14, 2007
    Between 120-150bpm
    Putin has ordered Trump ( his asset according to wealthy Liberals) to move thousands of troops to Poland, 36 x F35 Jets sold, Ukrainian soldiers can grab Javelins and knock out Soviet Armor and aircraft now too.
    Putin was upset that nobody dared stop or challenge him, so he’d like it if his adversaries would stand up to him rather than run the opposite direction.

Makes perfect sense to me.

IMPEACH 45, Steyers demands his Liberals obey.
    Coming to you from the land of wealth inequality.

IMPEACH 45
    The non impeachment Impeachment

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019 at 12:33 PM
  3. OP
    OP
    chimuelo

chimuelo Star Of Stage & Screen

May 14, 2007
    Between 120-150bpm
    Soros’ Attorney Generals are demanding TMobile and Sprint be separated and not merge.

They wouldn’t want mergers like the last administration that helped create High Tech monopolies to be formed.

Smart man. Buying the States Attorney Generals can control Wealthy Liberal policy.

It’s always about the money even when they say it isn’t.

Well according to fake Liberal news, but maybe they’re telling the truth this time.
    Well I don’t know.
    I just can’t imagine wealthy white billionaires instructing Liberals what to say and do...

https://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-prosecutor-campaign-20180523-story.html