What's new

The Ignore Thread

TheNorseman

I'm not sure what the point of this is, but I belong here since I'm on ignore from every leftie snowflake on this forum. Lefties truly earn their snowflake label. They sit around and read the failing new York times and watch fake news cnn and do nothing but engage with fake news and group think.

OP
chimuelo

chimuelo

Star Of Stage & Screen
I'm not sure what the point of this is, but I belong here since I'm on ignore from every leftie snowflake on this forum. Lefties truly earn their snowflake label. They sit around and read the failing new York times and watch fake news cnn and do nothing but engage with fake news and group think.
It’s because I’m thinking that the safe space folks can’t see the title and it forces them to unignore for a brief period while the Sunlight disinfects.

I’m inadvertently trying to help my brothers see the light, if only for a brief moment.

Ben H

I'm pretty sure that if you're the OP, and a user has ignored you, then your entire thread wont even be showing up for them.

patrick76

Definition of a "snowflake".... draft dodging asshole, or mysterious anonymous person, that needs/ wants to have a U.S. warship's name covered up because the sight of it, with deceased veteran's name on it, would be too much to bear for poor baby snowflake safe space president.

Kony

Bad ape
Definition of a "snowflake".... draft dodging asshole, or mysterious anonymous person, that needs/ wants to have a U.S. warship's name covered up because the sight of it, with deceased veteran's name on it, would be too much to bear for poor baby snowflake safe space president.
:rofl:

OP
chimuelo

chimuelo

Star Of Stage & Screen
Yeah but that snowflake is way more successful than the girly men snowflakes you worship.

I think a Chelsea Manning/ Buttigieg ticket would help ease your fake diversity pain.
We all know deep down in every Liberal, there’s still some common sense left.
Biden’s popularity proves this.
He allows Liberals to pretend they have reached the moral high ground by cheering on traitors, gays, Fake Cherokees, fake diversity, etc.

But then we can see in the polls they’re not into that phony shit. The need for wealthy white Liberals and their Minorities used for votes and power is really what they believe.

Trump is an awful person, just a terrible human being, but he’s achieved so much more in two years than Liberals with Super Majorities, and 11 Trillion dollars had in 8 years, so nobody cares about what a dick he is.

Americans would rather have a successful jerk off than a bunch of losers, frozen by their own pathetic political correctness and fake ass cult like nonsense.

You’ll see in 2024 when we might let Liberals have another shot at success. It will be a good time for their free stuff for a vote programs. At least by then we’ll have the money. Wealth creation is always better than Liberals wealth redistribution, which really means money returned to their investors and free food for the poor, that are the only reason Liberals can ever win an election. They have to pretend to care, and promise to give their traumatized victim voters free stuff, student loan amnesty.
Fuck that shit, make these Liberal Universities cover their failures instead of tax payers.

The only successful Liberal I’ve seen lately is AOC. Her Economics degree got her a job as a bartender, but just look at what she’s done since then. She’s impressive, but she is economically illiterate, but that’s Liberalism. Seek the moral high ground so you can then attack anyone who disagrees as hating women, or whatever category of victim you claim to represent.

Democrats Of 2020
Everything Will Be Free
But This Time We Mean It

Hopefully I’ll earn a few more ignores here for speaking the truth.
I’ve enjoyed watching Liberal men do the wicked witch of the west meltdown from my analytical evaluations of their worthless loser leaders...

OP
chimuelo

chimuelo

Star Of Stage & Screen
I'm pretty sure that if you're the OP, and a user has ignored you, then your entire thread wont even be showing up for them.
Exactly.
Just like Samantha Powers (Failed UN Ambassador for the Obama Administration) unmasked hundreds of American Civilians, the Morally Superior folks using Ignore as some method of fake protest, will unmask themselves and be forced to comment.
In the end, we knew it was really fake ignores.

Liberals are into fake stuff. Fake out rage, fake victims, fake Indians, even redesigning your body to appear as a minority so you can reap the benefits of being a victim.

This will be Senator Warrens (Pocahontas) VP Choice

https://g.co/kgs/xUoPFC

OP
chimuelo

chimuelo

Star Of Stage & Screen
Fake news says Im not informed because I don’t tolerate their boring depressed guests and commentary.
But to hear their candidates I have to watch Town Halls on Fox News?

Since when did Liberals find courage to avoid the fake staged interviews where softballs are thrown?

Hey good for them. Let Pocahontas, Spartacus, Harris and all of their scare-dee-cat Liberals be adorned on fake news.

Gillebrand took some lumps, but guess it was worth it. She couldn’t raise a dime and now she’s getting PAC money.

Ever since the Mueller Smear Campaign concluded SeeHenHen and MSDNC watched their ratings tank. So badly OpEd folks from the NYTimes were told not to go on fake news.

Right...talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Top Bottom