What's new

The Guy Michelmore Appreciation Thread

robgb

Genius. Idiot. You Decide.
This guy has been killing it on YouTube for years. His upbeat delivery and enthusiasm for sample libraries and composing is infectious. I don't think he's a member of this forum, but I wish he were. I never miss one of his videos.

This guy has been killing it on YouTube for years. His upbeat delivery and enthusiasm for sample libraries and composing is infectious. I don't think he's a member of this forum, but I wish he were. I never miss one of his videos.

+1

and I´m pretty sure, he is a member of this forum.

I have done a few of his courses and been watching him for a while now. The guy is fantastic, he gives us his knowledge and he makes us laugh too.
I think he is just brilliant!!

Plus I am also taking his Music Theory and How to Make music courses (I really am that much of a beginner :grin:)

Another beginner here and I’m doing the same. I started the Make Music course but quickly realized some theory might not hurt. So I put a pause on Make Music and will return to it after the Theory course.

Like everyone else, I appreciate his videos. They’re fun, and clearly demonstrate how simple it is to take a basic idea and build it into something pretty good. And he also confirms that you’re likely to make some mistakes along the way, and that’s OK, too.

An e-mail alert of a new video from him always brightens my day.

Top Bottom