INTRODUCING THE GOSPEL EZX – A JOURNEY IN GOSPEL DRUMS FROM THE ’40S THROUGH TO TODAY.Toontrack Gospel EZX gives you the power of rhythm and the legacy of a genre whose DNA over the course of history has seeped through to almost any facet of music imaginable, with its versatility and uniqueness. From R&B and soul to rock, hip-hop, fusion and beyond...
With its four fundamentally different sets of tonal characteristics, this EZX covers the entire scope and paints an impressive sonic image – from the open-sounding tones of the early 1940s and the dry, muffled and tight ones of the 1960s to the punchy, distinct and crystal clear sound of today.
Welcome to a collection of drums that encapsulates the essence of one of the most powerful and uniting forms of musical expression: gospel.
GOSPEL EZX KEY FEATURES:
- Drum tones inspired by gospel music from the 1940s through to today
- Engineered and produced by seven-time Grammy Award-winner Danny Duncan.
- Sampled by noted gospel drummer Calvin Rodgers
- Recorded at Paragon Studios in Nashville, TN
- Three complete drum sets, one dampened kit configuration and a wide range of cymbals.
- Handclaps, foot stomps, snaps, shakers and tambourines
- Includes custom presets engineered by Danny Duncan
- Comes with MIDI performed by Calvin Rodgers