What's new

The funniest music podcast in the world... Appetite 4 Production

reutunes

May I recommend what I think is the funniest music tech podcast in the world...

If you're not listing to the Appetite 4 Production podcast than you're missing out on something awesome. Helmed by music tech journos James (Computer Music mag) & Tim (Future Music), they rattle through the week's music tech news at a breakneck speed, frequently stopping for puns and piss-taking. Highly recommended for those who need to know about plugins and music technology but don't want to be bored to death.

Listen here, on SoundCloud, on Spotify, or via your favourite podcast client like iTunes, Podcast Addict, Pocket Casts & Overcast.

a4p-cov_orig.jpg

They've just released their NAMM episode which joyously skewers many of the announcements whilst still being superbly informative. Ten out of ten.

May I recommend what I think is the funniest music tech podcast in the world...

If you're not listing to the Appetite 4 Production podcast than you're missing out on something awesome. Helmed by music tech journos James (Computer Music mag) & Tim (Future Music), they rattle through the week's music tech news at a breakneck speed, frequently stopping for puns and piss-taking. Highly recommended for those who need to know about plugins and music technology but don't want to be bored to death.

Listen here, on SoundCloud, on Spotify, or via your favourite podcast client like iTunes, Podcast Addict, Pocket Casts & Overcast.

a4p-cov_orig.jpg
thx for the recommendation!

Fantastic podcast along with the most honest reviews you'll come across. If something smells fishy, Tim and James hilariously rip into it. I never realised journos could actually cut the bullsh!t yet still work in the industry :rofl:

Brilliantly entertaining stuff, and all for 0 clams per episode!

Top Bottom