What's new

The Amazonic - AMA 1 Virtual Instruments from the Amazon Forest

Antonio Teoli

Hello dear friends,

I would like to present my first virtual instrument library, recorded straight into the Amazon forest, The Amazonic AMA I.

We recorded more than 100 instruments created by the Brazilian natives and we will be releasing it on Kontakt very soon :)

Also, we came up with a unique experience where 30% goes back to the community who lives at the Amazon jungle, animals in danger and people in need AND... You receive a thank you video recorded exclusively for you, from the ones you helped. How cool is that?

We are in Pre Order at this moment with a special price and if you're interested in know more, please access our website below :)

Thank you and happy 4th July to all my American friends!

www.theamazonic.com

- Antonio Teoli

Attachments

• _JOE7909.JPG
    _JOE7909.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 21
  • _JOE7940.JPG
    _JOE7940.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 24
  • _JOE7970.JPG
    _JOE7970.JPG
    322.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
OP
Antonio Teoli

Antonio Teoli

Is this product all loops or playable single shot instruments in Kontakt?
Thanks for asking.

The producer edition has 800 wave loops recorded by 50+ instruments.
The composer and complete edition, have 100+ instruments recorded and those are all 100% playable on Kontakt :)

OP
Antonio Teoli

Antonio Teoli

Any chance of a walk through video? :)

We just released a video with me surfing around the Producer Edition (which contains 50+ instruments exported in waves for producers) ^^

We will release a Kontakt video (containing more than 100 instruments) once we move forward with the development of it :).

[UPDATE] = Kontakt Edition came out and there's a walkthrough video below :)

Last edited:

peakles

I watched the walkthrough, fantastic sounds. The only thing I am wondering is when do you expect to release the Kontakt version?

Cheers

I'm wondering the same thing. I'd also like to know if you already have an idea about the upgrade price... I'm thinking about getting the producer version now, and upgrading in the future.

All the best!

AZ Mountain Geek

I watched the walkthrough, fantastic sounds. The only thing I am wondering is when do you expect to release the Kontakt version?

Cheers
I know this is an old thread, but just wanted to say the Kontakt version has been released, and it is amazing. You can watch an hour long walkthrough on YouTube here:

Antonio - you've done an incredible job with this unique deep library!

Last edited:
OP
Antonio Teoli

Antonio Teoli

I'm wondering the same thing. I'd also like to know if you already have an idea about the upgrade price... I'm thinking about getting the producer version now, and upgrading in the future.

All the best!
We do offer a upgrade discount. Because we don't have an automated system right not, send us an email and we can provide a coupon for the upgrade :)

OP
Antonio Teoli

Antonio Teoli

I know this is an old thread, but just wanted to say the Kontakt version has been released, and it is amazing. You can watch an hour long walkthrough on YouTube here:

Antonio - you've done an incredible job with this unique deep library!
Thank you so much my friend, for posting this video here. You support truly means a lot to all of us here at The Amazonic.

We are simply loving all the cool feedbacks we are getting from people and yours, in special, it truly made our day :)

OP
Antonio Teoli

Antonio Teoli

Hi everyone :)

Last 24 hours to buy this AMA 1 Complete/Composers at the discounted price.

This price basically offers 100+ instruments costing less than 2 dollars each :)

Last Hours.png

OP
Antonio Teoli

Antonio Teoli

This is a fantastic collection of ethnic instruments! Would love to have more of voices though. Love the idea that you give back to the tribes. That is one probably the biggest reason I chose the complete edition, the 30%. :emoji_thumbsup:
Thank you man :)
I really wanted to record more voices as well but we had some cultural restrictions that wouldn't allow us to do it.
And about the donations, they will happen next month and everyone who purchased the library will receive a video with the donation being made :)

OP
Antonio Teoli

Antonio Teoli

Could you please post how many RRs and dynamic layers the instruments in this have?
The Complete and Composer edition contains an average of 6 - 10 RR, with some instruments going beyond 10 and few going a little bit under :)

Top Bottom