What's new

The 6th Extinction Crisis - BIFSC 2019 - 100% Spitfire Audio

marcodistefano

Composer
It was very an interesting experience to compose this year for the BIFSC
Although I did not make it to the short list I am happy of what I have composed and glad to share it here

I cannot share the music with the BIFSC video for copyright restriction though

The track is composed based on the orchestral template FLOW with 100% spitfire audio libraries, will publish soon a behind the scene
If you want to discover FLOW give a look here
https://flow.marcodistefano.art

This is the composition, hope you will like it :)

Very nice !
Thanks a lot for posting this.

I came up with something totally different.
I didn’t check whether I still had ownership of my soundtrack or not.
I think I should post my entry somewhere here then :)
Besides, I didn’t make it to the last batch too, but my entry sounds more like « hobbyist » level.

Very nice !
Thanks a lot for posting this.

I came up with something totally different.
I didn’t check whether I still had ownership of my soundtrack or not.
I think I should post my entry somewhere here then :)
Besides, I didn’t make it to the last batch too, but my entry sounds more like « hobbyist » level.
I contacted them and we have ownership of the composition, so feel free to do what you want with it!
But we are not allowed to post the BIFSC video with it, is a pity because video was beautiful

Good, thanks for the input.
Besides, I'm looking forward to your "behind the scene" since I spotted some sounds that I'd like to identify to which Spitfire product. Also, your mix is neat, I'd like to know how you manage to get this clarity.

Good, thanks for the input.
Besides, I'm looking forward to your "behind the scene" since I spotted some sounds that I'd like to identify to which Spitfire product. Also, your mix is neat, I'd like to know how you manage to get this clarity.

Super, the behind the scene will come soon.
I will focus on the mixing and mastering part also, there are more than 60 instruments playing and it took some time, glad to hear a positive feedback!

Top Bottom