What's new

Testing new post

I was going to respond with something utterly banal and meaningless, and then received the standard: Messages have been posted since you loaded this page. View them? But this message is only partially visible behind my new post box, and I can't click to access the subsequent posts. Using W10 and Firefox.

Can you post a screenshot?

I was going to respond with something utterly banal and meaningless, and then received the standard: Messages have been posted since you loaded this page. View them? But this message is only partially visible behind my new post box, and I can't click to access the subsequent posts. Using W10 and Firefox.

This is a bit of rendering wonkiness (Firefox). Notice how the "Damned Dirty Ape" subtitle and "Report/Edit/Delete/Bookmarks" links are smooshed against the quick reply.

vic.jpg

Also -- and sorry for getting a bit meta -- this is how the "messages have been posted since you loaded this page" issue Quasar mentioned looks on my side.

preview.jpg

This time it worked fine, so I guess it was either a glitch on my end or it has been fixed. Here's the screenshot, which is now displaying correctly, and works as intended:

This is a bit of rendering wonkiness (Firefox). Notice how the "Damned Dirty Ape" subtitle and "Report/Edit/Delete/Bookmarks" links are smooshed against the quick reply.

vic.jpg

Also -- and sorry for getting a bit meta -- this is how the "messages have been posted since you loaded this page" issue Quasar mentioned looks on my side.

preview.jpg

Can you check it now?

Can you check it now?
In your attached image, the line striking across the Report Edit Delete Bookmark Reply row is similar to what I had with the first New messages note, which made it unclickable, but if I wish to use any of those functions in the previous posts, it's all good.

This time it worked fine, so I guess it was either a glitch on my end or it has been fixed. Here's the screenshot, which is now displaying correctly, and works as intended:

vitest.jpg

Yes thanks for pointing this out. I think it should be fixed now. The Butterfly Effect is a reality in the coding world. :)

I am having a strange login issue after the upgrade: I cannot log in with my regular firefox session. The error message is:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site.

I hit "Accept" on the Cookie notice at the bottom. (Clarification: I had hit Accept prior to attempting a login).

However, when I log in using Incognito in Firefox, it works just fine. This is how I'm posting this message. I tried with uBlock on (typical) and off, and it makes no difference.

Top Bottom