Template Consulting

Dirk Ehlert

Dirk Ehlert
Hey guys n gals, since I've arrived in LA I had several composer friends ask me for help in setting up their composing rigs for using VEPro and / or general Cubase / system tips and tricks / training. So I thought, if there is a need for such things, why not just officially offer it. So here we go, I am now officially offering help for setting up your rigs - or in other words Composer Template Consulting. If you know someone who might benefit from this service I'd appreciate it if you'd spread the word (or the link)

https://www.de-tune.de/services

Right now this is limited to PC based systems, but I'm planning on expanding that into the Mac realm soon.

Cheers
Dirk

Last edited:

Studio E

Eric Watkins
Hey Dirk, this is pretty cool and I might consider it but I'm way out in the midwest. I always make attempts at templates, get so far with them, but never really balance things out with mic selection, reverbs, etc. Is this something you could do remotely? You could probably expand your market greatly if so.

OP
Dirk Ehlert

Dirk Ehlert

Dirk Ehlert
Hey Dirk, this is pretty cool and I might consider it but I'm way out in the midwest. I always make attempts at templates, get so far with them, but never really balance things out with mic selection, reverbs, etc. Is this something you could do remotely? You could probably expand your market greatly if so.
I'm pretty sure that we can also do this remotely with a skype session and team viewer. Would need to look into it. Please drop me an email to dirkehlert.composer (at) gmail.com.

Cheers
Dirk