What's new

Tableau Solo Strings: A Review (Organic Samples)

gussunkri

I would love if you muted your mic when you are playing. Especially important when you play the shorts to not hear the thud of the keys.

I am nobody special, but I would also prefer if you skipped the first step of reading from the product page. We can read ourselves. You are at your best when you make personal reflections such as when you point out the difference between the vibrato between violin and viola.

OP
ChrisSiuMusic

ChrisSiuMusic

I would love if you muted your mic when you are playing. Especially important when you play the shorts to not hear the thud of the keys.

I am nobody special, but I would also prefer if you skipped the first step of reading from the product page. We can read ourselves. You are at your best when you make personal reflections such as when you point out the difference between the vibrato between violin and viola.
Sorry about that. I try to make sure to edit out all the key plunking, but I must have missed a few. Noted, regarding the product page. The main reason for doing that was to let the viewer know the intro price.

doctoremmet

Sorry about that. I try to make sure to edit out all the key plunking, but I must have missed a few. Noted, regarding the product page. The main reason for doing that was to let the viewer know the intro price.
For what it’s worth, just chiming in here to say that I actually really like you to do go to a product page to sort of introduce a new library. One can scroll ahead easily enough if one is not into stuff like that....

OP
ChrisSiuMusic

ChrisSiuMusic

For what it’s worth, just chiming in here to say that I actually really like you to do go to a product page to sort of introduce a new library. One can scroll ahead easily enough if one is not into stuff like that....
Thanks man.

MOLOYADOSA

let's dive into the newest offering from Organic Samples: Tableau Solo Strings. Please enjoy!

ScrltPumpernickel

Is there really no control over dynamics in this library? I am trying to program solo lines with it and changing dynamics or expression (cc01/cc11) doesn't seem to have any effect. I must be doing something wrong.

EDIT: my bad, it was just a bug with MIDI channels in SINE.

Last edited:
Top Bottom