What's new

Synthpunk?

He's over on KVR/U-he forum as Black Synth Hoodie.
Hm same user is also at UAD and NI forums.

Seems odd, not sure it adds up? Why wouldn't he just use "synthpunk". Does he ever sign his actual name?

Oh well. I'm filing a police report in his hometown. Maybe they can at least find out if something happened.

Hm same user is also at UAD and NI forums.

Seems odd, not sure it adds up? Why wouldn't he just use "synthpunk". Does he ever sign his actual name?

Oh well. I'm filing a police report in his hometown. Maybe they can at least find out if something happened.
I think he wanted to start over. Did the Black Synth Hoodie account start recently/ this summer on those forums? He uses UAD, NI, Logic. I sent you a PM invite.

Well, he’s always been a bit of a nutter. He came over to the inoffensive little Other Forum, made some perfectly intelligent posts but in the end, tried to burn it down and then scrammed. I think he’s left here once or twice regarding some perceived offense. I wouldn’t worry too much.

I suppose it's somewhat confirmed that he's active(?) on some other forums? Perhaps it's okay, and time, to worry about some money as well.

Top Bottom