What's new

Synthmaster One vs Rob Papen Go2 vs Sektor/Union/Imperfect etc

Paul Owen

I'm a sucker for cheap synths but SM one and RP Go2 caught my eye the most...however as mentioned in the title the others are also considerations.

Does anyone have experience with any and/or all of these synths? If so, what are the pros and cons? CPU usage? Sounds? Features? I'd be interested to here all of your thoughts about this to help me decide.

Also, have I missed a good cheap synth worth my time?

All the best

Omni2 fanboy for looooooong time. Teetered re. Serum, but SoundSpot _ Union + Expansions lured me away.
Omni2 still mainstream, yet enjoying Union, especially with PluginGuru _ Unify for fun change-of-pace. :whistling:

Will always enjoy Synthmaster One ..... ;)

Last edited:
You happened to list the synths in the thread title in my personal “best to worst” order. That is, Synthmaster One > Go2 > Sektor > Union > Imperfect. I own Synthmaster One and Go2, and think they’re both great and far above the other three, all of which I demoed but none of which I felt compelled to purchase, even at tremendously discounted prices. But of course, that‘s just one opinion, and nothing can substitute for demoing yourself.

Similar for me. SynthMaster One (and SynthMaster) are incredible powerhouses and the (SynthMaster) preset packs cover almost all your needs. Also check out the iOS versions, just recently updated.

Top Bottom