What's new

Synchron - Series

Cartoon

Short conclusion about the Synchron Serie.

I think this Serie is awesome besides the negativ talk about Synchron Strings I. (Some of it has its right!)

For me Synchron percussion and Synchron piano are fantastic in every way. The sound, the playability and so on..

What is your opinion about it?

Last edited:
Everything in Synchron is perfect, except Synchron Strings I. It's just like a child adopted from an orphanage, and raised up by another parents.

Best service announces that the Synchron-Player for Synchron Percussion is "Now available" (which it is obviously not yet and the most relating pages already removed again :faint:)

They know how to keep us curious....

My personal experiences:

The percussion is very good - IMO the most pristine and realistic sounding percussion on the market.
The Synchron Strings fiasco has been talked to death already.
I was surprised to realize that the synchronized Appassionata Strings are actually pretty great.

I just found that Best-Service announcment. I dont complain anything about, it is just a bit funny that Best Sevice was a bit to fast. However I expect I won't take long that we can use the Syn-Percussion with the Player for which they are made for this will make things much easier.
(the so called "Synchron Strings fiasco" was imho simply a forum-rage-fiasco of some less-reflected Forum-posters who cant stop raging without the necessary serious insight of what they are raging about. In short they have been used to work with their previous VSL-Libraries and are obviously not curious enough to explore somthing in so many aspects new. It is good, that talks like that run out of excitment, the day after everybody woke up and realises, that VSL is still unbeatable when it comes to orchestra libraries. that is imho the whole story.)
Nevertheless, VSL do need their development time and that better than releasing beta-Versions. However I expect their Plans to release the whole Synchron-Orchestra have been a bit different as it now turned out to be now. We have to be patient. And as an old german proverb put it "to be patient might be hard but has its benefit".

You know yourself, that comments like that only demonstrate your own 'wellknown' character...
.....no surprise at all

I just found that Best-Service announcment. I dont complain anything about, it is just a bit funny that Best Sevice was a bit to fast. However I expect I won't take long that we can use the Syn-Percussion with the Player for which they are made for this will make things much easier.
(the so called "Synchron Strings fiasco" was imho simply a forum-rage-fiasco of some less-reflected Forum-posters who cant stop raging without the necessary serious insight of what they are raging about. In short they have been used to work with their previous VSL-Libraries and are obviously not curious enough to explore somthing in so many aspects new. It is good, that talks like that run out of excitment, the day after everybody woke up and realises, that VSL is still unbeatable when it comes to orchestra libraries. that is imho the whole story.)
Nevertheless, VSL do need their development time and that better than releasing beta-Versions. However I expect their Plans to release the whole Synchron-Orchestra have been a bit different as it now turned out to be now. We have to be patient. And as an old german proverb put it "to be patient might be hard but has its benefit".

The library "Synchron Strings 1" sounds good but ...
... the commercial language for us to pre-buy it is a scam!
In the end, I have a good library but not the one I bought!

The library "Synchron Strings 1" sounds good but ...
... the commercial language for us to pre-buy it is a scam!
In the end, I have a good library but not the one I bought!
out of interest: what about it do you like?
Several of the reviews indicate a bit lifeless sound, but at the same time I cant hear it from demo’s or vids....

Interested to hear what you think is good about it? Incl working with the new software player

Wow.. Finally the Synchron Player for Synchron Perc I is released.

Q. How is the Synchron Player better than the old Vienna Instruments Pro Player ?

I don't find the new Tree Structure intuitive, and find it odd to use. Maybe some tips, or a video tutorial on how to best use the new Synchron Player's Tree Structure to select, and change articulations, ..etc. would be very helpful.

I also don't feel their new Synchronized Libraries are anything special.

Thanks,
Muzikscup

Wow.. Finally the Synchron Player for Synchron Perc I is released.

Q. How is the Synchron Player better than the old Vienna Instruments Pro Player ?

I don't find the new Tree Structure intuitive, and find it odd to use. Maybe some tips, or a video tutorial on how to best use the new Synchron Player's Tree Structure to select, and change articulations, ..etc. would be very helpful.

I also don't feel their new Synchronized Libraries are anything special.

Thanks,
Muzikscup

How long did you use it. That you already can complain about the Synchron player?

Top Bottom