Synchron - Series

Discussion in 'SAMPLE Talk' started by Cartoon, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Cartoon

Cartoon Senior Member

Jan 23, 2018
    Short conclusion about the Synchron Serie.

I think this Serie is awesome besides the negativ talk about Synchron Strings I. (Some of it has its right!)

For me Synchron percussion and Synchron piano are fantastic in every way. The sound, the playability and so on..

What is your opinion about it?

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  2. good

good Senior Member

Mar 29, 2018
    I like their Synchron pianos, and I hope they release another brand (steinway, bosendorfer) in the future.

synergy543, jamwerks and Cartoon like this.
  3. HBen

HBen Senior Member

Apr 1, 2018
    Everything in Synchron is perfect, except Synchron Strings I. It's just like a child adopted from an orphanage, and raised up by another parents.

muziksculp likes this.
  4. Francis Bourre

Francis Bourre Senior Member

Apr 26, 2018
    I tried the strings and the piano, didn't like them. Not my taste and use. Don't know about the percussion, just heard the demos.

Cartoon likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    Cartoon

Cartoon Senior Member

Jan 23, 2018
    I think the pianos have a nice sound but yeah everyone has a different taste and that's good :)

6. OP
    OP
    Cartoon

Cartoon Senior Member

Jan 23, 2018
    Dude hahah

7. OP
    OP
    Cartoon

Cartoon Senior Member

Jan 23, 2018
    I think they will come in near future :)

8. omiroad

omiroad Senior Member

Oct 17, 2016
    I still want to own Percussion one day.

Cartoon likes this.
  9. Best service announces that the Synchron-Player for Synchron Percussion is "Now available" (which it is obviously not yet and the most relating pages already removed again :faint:)
    [​IMG]
    They know how to keep us curious....

10. Jimmy Hellfire

Jimmy Hellfire Senior Member

Jun 28, 2015
    Austria
    My personal experiences:

The percussion is very good - IMO the most pristine and realistic sounding percussion on the market.
    The Synchron Strings fiasco has been talked to death already.
    I was surprised to realize that the synchronized Appassionata Strings are actually pretty great.

Pixelpoet1985 and Erik like this.
  11. I just found that Best-Service announcment. I dont complain anything about, it is just a bit funny that Best Sevice was a bit to fast. However I expect I won't take long that we can use the Syn-Percussion with the Player for which they are made for this will make things much easier.
    (the so called "Synchron Strings fiasco" was imho simply a forum-rage-fiasco of some less-reflected Forum-posters who cant stop raging without the necessary serious insight of what they are raging about. In short they have been used to work with their previous VSL-Libraries and are obviously not curious enough to explore somthing in so many aspects new. It is good, that talks like that run out of excitment, the day after everybody woke up and realises, that VSL is still unbeatable when it comes to orchestra libraries. that is imho the whole story.)
    Nevertheless, VSL do need their development time and that better than releasing beta-Versions. However I expect their Plans to release the whole Synchron-Orchestra have been a bit different as it now turned out to be now. We have to be patient. And as an old german proverb put it "to be patient might be hard but has its benefit".

12. Jimmy Hellfire

Jun 28, 2015
    Austria
    Oh no. The class clown from the VSL forums has pitched his tents on VI Control. You're in for a ride, folks. :grin:

13. You know yourself, that comments like that only demonstrate your own 'wellknown' character...
    .....no surprise at all

14. Jimmy Hellfire

Jun 28, 2015
    Austria
    The good news is that V.I. Control, unlike the VSL forum, does have an ignore function. :thumbsup:

Ben and jamwerks like this.
  15. jamwerks

jamwerks Senior Member

Mar 21, 2010
  16. ChristianM

ChristianM Senior Member

Aug 12, 2016

The library "Synchron Strings 1" sounds good but ...
    ... the commercial language for us to pre-buy it is a scam!
    In the end, I have a good library but not the one I bought!

17. Silence-is-Golden

Silence-is-Golden ^^

Jun 8, 2015
    out of interest: what about it do you like?
    Several of the reviews indicate a bit lifeless sound, but at the same time I cant hear it from demo’s or vids....

Interested to hear what you think is good about it? Incl working with the new software player

18. OP
    OP
    Cartoon

Cartoon Senior Member

Jan 23, 2018
    The Synchron player for Synchron Percussion is out now... finally :))

19. muziksculp

muziksculp Senior Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Wow.. Finally the Synchron Player for Synchron Perc I is released.

Q. How is the Synchron Player better than the old Vienna Instruments Pro Player ?

I don't find the new Tree Structure intuitive, and find it odd to use. Maybe some tips, or a video tutorial on how to best use the new Synchron Player's Tree Structure to select, and change articulations, ..etc. would be very helpful.

I also don't feel their new Synchronized Libraries are anything special.

Thanks,
    Muzikscup

20. Guy Bacos

Guy Bacos Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    The Synchron Player, and especially the latest version, is very cool, I was able to do this Synchron Percussion demo in just a few hours last night, really make things simpler.

The Eye of the Storm

synergy543, sostenuto, zolhof and 2 others like this.