Synchron Bösendorfer Imperial [SPINOFF]

VladK

Here in the US some celebrity breaks the law regularly and without concequences because he is President, and he has good chances of being reelected...
And here in the US Chick-fil-A is one of biggest fast food chains, and continues to grow fast beside the fact that the company and its owner regularly donate to anti-LGBT groups.

TinderC

Supplicant ... for now
Here in the US some celebrity breaks the law regularly and without concequences because he is President, and he has good chances of being reelected...
And here in the US Chick-fil-A is one of biggest fast food chains, and continues to grow fast beside the fact that the company and its owner regularly donate to anti-LGBT groups.
I suppose we could run down all the things we consider atrocious in the world. You wouldn't believe what the Turks did to the Armenians many years ago. If someone decides that the political views of someone else are objectionable and they don't want to buy a product because of it they are voting with their dollars. Other people won't vote for Trump or visit Chick-fil-A.

creativeforge

the plumber
Film credits always blow me away. It's about a common purpose being achieved, setting aside the personal, to reach the potential. If people of diverging opinions can make it work, I believe that is what we should focus on. Endorsements are usually done on the basis of public appeal. Here, it didn't look like endorsement per say as much as demoing/reviewing.

In this case, and due to the massive amount of mishandling of "scientific" data by a great amount of political leaders and followers, and perfectly opposing conclusions based on the same information, the whole world is grappling with the inconsistencies surrounding this pandemic. Deaths reporting, computer models, civil liberties vs abuses of power, etc.

Being divided into camps would be a huge mistake, imho. But eh, that's the nature of political commentaries: to stand out, to divide, to validate our camp and invalidate the other. Because we basically rely on state-sponsored media content meant to feed it to the West.

But what about musicians helping musicians...

Peace...

patrick76

So..... you're the elephant?

Since we're in the drama zone, I must ask a question (it's not very dramatic, but who knows how this might turn out). When I first saw your avatar, I thought you were doing some kind of Napoleon Dynamite thing, or possibly were a John Daly customer, but now I'm perplexed. I googled you and due to your background I am perhaps more perplexed. Are the pants not worn in jest?

creativeforge

the plumber
While I'm not a fan of the.... song... if you can call it that... I'm pretty sure 2 minutes in is exactly how Mr. Limbaugh reacted to the boycott crowd at first.
I think he actually was a good sport about it. I didn't see a big boycott crowd just one person so far. And the song... A bit 1960s psychedelic... But he sure can play that piano.

scoredfilms

In need of a mentor
I think he actually was a good sport about it.
Sorry, didn't mean he was or wasn't. Just laughed at the idea of having a spasm over such a thread.

Rory, if by chance you read this... I don't hold ill will against you either. My form of protesting is just more reserved and personal than outrage, anger, etc. I prefer peace, respect, and discussion. Sometimes people rally crowds to politically burn down a business for a policy. I'd rather convince them to change. If they don't, they have a right not to, which I deeply respect. No offense has been intended. Best of luck with your music.

RogiervG

ppp to fff thinker
Rory:
So you blame a product and the developer, because someone that does a walkthrough has certain views on the world you disagree with? that's odd.. and a very narrow view/response from your side. that's all i have to say. NEXT!

Last edited: