What's new

For Sale Synapse Audio Dune 3 $125

Dombaeb

All plugins below for 380 EUR.
You can make me a reasonable offer for any plugin in the list.

Hi, guys! I'm into electronic music and Ableton stock plugins so I decided to sell my handpicked plugins in one go. These are really good and pretty expensive sound tools.

It would be useful for someone who is mixing acoustic instruments, making some cinematic arrangements, or doing sound design :)

I will accept the payment through Paypal, iLok fees included in the price. I have 100% positive feedbacks on KVR (same nickname Dombaeb). Cheers.

U-he
–––––––––––
• Diva
You know that synth even if you were born and grew up in a cavern.

PSP Audioware
–––––––––––
PSP NobleQ + NobleQex
Gorgeous sounding Pultec EQ with a lot of twists

PSP PreQursor 2
Unique non-resonant EQ from PSP. Ideal for sculpting acoustic instruments.

PSP McQ
Handy analog-sounding EQ for deep sound tweaking with pleasant saturation

PSP E27
Arguably the best analog color EQ in the world. For real. Google it.

Liquidsonics
–––––––––––
Liquidsonics Illusion
Unique Fusion-IR technology-based reverb. King of natural sound with deep tweaking possibilities.

Kazrog
–––––––––––
Kazrog Synth Warmer
Great sounding filter, especially unique on percussion and other transienty material.

UVI
–––––––––––
UVI Xtreme FX
Collection with over 5,000 sound and foley effects. Categorized, searchable library with drag-and-drop. Everything ready for further processing. Beautifully "cooked" for Falcon users.

Softube
–––––––––––
Softube Tape
Perhaps the best sounding and lightweight Tape saturator. You can use it on EVERY track in your project without hitting your CPU. That's what it designed for.

Plugin Alliance
I will give a $50 voucher to cover the PA transfer fee (minimum cart amount should be $75)
–––––––––––
Elysia Alpha Compressor
Elysia Alpha mentioned in every list of the best mastering compressors. Transparent as clouds in heaven.

ProAudioDSP DSM V3
The Multiband mastering compressor from Paul Frindle. It can compress, it can limit, it can match the frequencies. Your secret weapon if you know how to use it properly. A unique serious tool, really.

Unfiltered Audio Dent 2
Creative distortion/saturation tool with a lot of modulators right inside the plugin.

Unfiltered Audio G8
This plugin designed as a "creative gate" but, in fact, it's very capable for all general and creative purposes. Simply a gorgeous gate.

Bonus plugins:

Izotope
–––––––––––
• Trash 2
• Ozone 9 Elements
• Neutron Elements

Waves (account takeover)
• Renaissance Vox V11
• Berzerk Distortion V11
• Doubler V10
• H-Comp Hybrid Compressor V10
• H-Reverb Hybrid Reverb V10
• PuigTec EQs V10
• Sibilance V10
• TrueVerb V10

Last edited:
If you’ve owned Diva for more than 90 days transferring license is free, correct? I didn’t see your OG post though so you may have just purchased.

If you’ve owned Diva for more than 90 days transferring license is free, correct? I didn’t see your OG post though so you may have just purchased.

Strange but I purchased Diva twice in my life :)

First one - almost 3 years ago (sold this copy earlier) and the second one - 3-4 months ago. I have great pleasure just listening to this synth, but in production, I use what I'm used to. I don't have any additional soundsets.

P.S. what is "OG"?

Last edited:
OG is original. Thanks for your responses to this. Still doing my research on this. I want to make sure to learn Zebra2 as well, but I'll let you know. Is that the best price you can do?

Last edited:
OG is original. Thanks for your responses to this. Still doing my research on this. I want to make sure to learn Zebra1 as well, but I'll let you know. Is that the best price you can do?

As I said, I was so impressed by the Diva that I bought it twice and spent the whole day deciding before putting it up for sale. Therefore, she was not in OG. 🤦‍♂️

Drop me a message if you'll be ready to take it and maybe the price will get a little better :)

As I said, I was so impressed by the Diva that I bought it twice and spent the whole day deciding before putting it up for sale. Therefore, she was not in OG. 🤦‍♂️

Drop me a message if you'll be ready to take it and maybe the price will get a little better :)
I like it. I’ll let you know if I decide. Thank you:)

Top Bottom