Symphobia 4: Pandora Core - OUT NOW!

Wytse @ ProjectSAM

ProjectSAM - Customer Support
Get all of Symphobia 4: Pandora’s unique, time-saving technology for an essential selection of instruments in one, cinematic mic set. From €199 / $219.

- All of Pandora’s unique, time-saving technology

- Essential instruments in 1 mic set

- Effortlessly sync risers, rolls & crescendos to your sequence with Adaptive Sync

- Generate thrilling scores with powerful, fully customizable sound design tools

- Over 17 GB of orchestral ensemble recordings covering strings, brass, woodwinds & percussion

https://projectsam.com/libraries/symphobia-4-pandora-core/

Please find more information about Symphobia 4: Pandora Core and all of its features and content in the videos below.

Meanwhile, we will stay active in this thread hoping to answer some of your questions. Thank you!

zimm83

And is it free for the owners of the full version ? (for laptop use for example ..) . thanks.
i' m totally fascinated by the time sync features. Using it all the time.
And was very surprised by the power of the drums. Really great !

jcrosby

That’s what I was going to ask.
Same here... I'd like to be able to use a slimmed down version on my laptop and the full on my desktop...

Would also be awfully nice if they took care of the people that jumped in from the start by not charging an upgrade, essentially like AI did by providing the Nucleus lite Performance patches as a free upgrade to full license owners...

OP
Wytse @ ProjectSAM

Wytse @ ProjectSAM

ProjectSAM - Customer Support
Is there an upgrade path from core to the full version?
Yes there is! The full amount that you paid for Pandora Core (ex VAT) counts as a discount towards the full version of Pandora (ex VAT). You can read more on this on our support page.

And is it free for the owners of the full version ? (for laptop use for example ..) . thanks.
i' m totally fascinated by the time sync features. Using it all the time.
And was very surprised by the power of the drums. Really great !
Zimm83 thanks for your kind words. If you own Symphobia 4: Pandora and want to acquire Core you can do so with a Pandora Extended License (see Licenses FAQ here).

Since its 1.0.5 launch in November S4Pandora has had two major feature and performance updates, and as you are used from us, we are just getting started, stay tuned!

zimm83

Yes there is! The full amount that you paid for Pandora Core (ex VAT) counts as a discount towards the full version of Pandora (ex VAT). You can read more on this on our support page.

Zimm83 thanks for your kind words. If you own Symphobia 4: Pandora and want to acquire Core you can do so with a Pandora Extended License (see Licenses FAQ here).

Since its 1.0.5 launch in November S4Pandora has had two major feature and performance updates, and as you are used from us, we are just getting started, stay tuned!
Oh thank you sooooo much. Didn't know that. Very interesting.
That is really great. Thanks.
Yes i want to use the 2 versions since 74 go and 8 Go are not....the same !!!
Pandora is veryvery good. S1 is the basic, S2 has fantastic legatos, S3 ....soooo much stuff in it.....discovering new sounds every time i return to it .
And S4 is so massive. The sync features with Brass and drums rolling !!! TOP !
But i absolutely LOVE the DOWNBEAT function !
Has been very very time saving for me. Thanks again.

Next for me : swing 1 ??? Yes !!!!

x-dfo

Is there an upgrade path from core to the full version?
It is possible to upgrade your Pandora Core license to the full version of Pandora. The full amount that you paid for Pandora Core (ex VAT) counts as a discount towards the full version of Pandora (ex VAT). This includes Core orders purchased through third party retailers (invoice required). ProjectSAM will take back your Core license and provide you with a new license for the full version of Pandora, including a new serial number. Please contact us using the form below for more information. Please contact us for more information.

So save now, pay later ;)