What's new

Swoosh / Transition libraries ?

Ray

Guy Michelmore as an example because it sounds crazy good and I'm mainly going after this sound.

Oh and, I find him to be one of the best teachers out there because he gives good examples when trying to explain a concept. Just a little bit of praise that he really deserves.

Thanks!

LE: Does anyone know how to obtain the low gurgling synth sound at 0:26 / 0:27 ?

Thanks a whole lot guys.

Last edited:
+1 for Rise & Hit, the presets are great, but you can easily make your own simple swooshes/white noise risers which are great if you don't want anything over the top or too distinctive

Reactions: Ray
I made this (rather generic) free pack a while back.

If you layer them over some deep organic perc hits from any high-end Konkakt lib, I think you can get something similar to Guy's track.

Otherwise, reverse reverbs for pre-transient is probably a good place to start.

Thanks a lot!

You can make some great transpositions in thrill, though it’s not straightforward as it needs two controllers.

i often with you could just use the mouse.

I made this (rather generic) free pack a while back.

If you layer them over some deep organic perc hits from any high-end Konkakt lib, I think you can get something similar to Guy's track.

Otherwise, reverse reverbs for pre-transient is probably a good place to start.

Hmm link doesn't seem to work on this one any longer!

This is fantastic info, thank you a billion times
Guy gets all the credit, I'm just one of his 100k subscribers/lurkers.

But when I have an hour to spare/waste it's fun to see what I can create by grabbing something out of the shop/garage/kitchen and bang/rub it together with something else and then slow it down by 100/1000 and then reverse if needed / or not.

Freebie Trancegate is another of Guy's little secrets/tools that can enhance/degrade your Pstretch playtime.

• Love
If you need a range of simple and short sounds to pep up a video, this 'Explainer' library is great. I find a lot of the whoosh libraries are too over-the-top, designed and epic!

Top Bottom