SUperior Wifi to download the library

fortunoquack

I am back the one. New year gives new opportunity and much challenge. Building a favorite library in a sampler is a task that must be done at the time of authentic inspiration. If there is superior wifi, it is always preferable to download a 40GB sample slot when used offline with a sample library that you do not want to uninstall during long songwriting sessions, BUT what if wifi is not the fastest on the block with download speeds not reaching the most potential ????

i have my growing emotional collection here, a number,,,, from the sample library. If i have to install everything wirelessly or wirelessly from wifi (or wired), how long will it take?

My connection is clearly not at the highest speed, so I appreciate a clearer example ,,,, how to use it .. my speed is almost 2 megabytes per second (60 times for a whole minute ,,,, for interrogation) ----

1. 100 GB Kontak
2. Another 20 GB
2. Chamber Strings (anonymous brand without problems) 700 MB
5. EastWest Library 80 GB but with
6. Another 10 GB
7. orchestra defined with a string of articulations of 6 GB

to download the most efficient main wifi. I'm trying to figure out how many seconds per minute or more an hour it takes to complete a library ????

2MB per second = 2 * 60 = 80MB per minute
80 * 60 = 4000MB / 4GB per hour

Kontak = 100 GB / 4 (for one hour) will take 5 hours to download.

But this is just the beginning. My wifi internet provider tries to reset my connection every 24 HOurs. i will not be able to download everything until my wifi changes.

So,,,, i once again ask you for the best effect in a genuine and cheap endeavor ,,,, Where is Starbucks closest to the main wifi ????

Thank you for advancing your preferred location.