What's new

Superball - Innovative evolving percussion intro sale - 24 Hours Left

Sonixinema

Hi Everyone,

We are very excited to announce the release of Superball!

An innovative evolving percussion library for Kontakt

Performed by virtuoso percussionist Joby Burgess (Black Panther, Mission Impossible)

Recorded by Emmy nominated Nick Wollage (Star Wars, Wonder Woman)

Captured at the iconic British Grove Studios, London.

Available at a fantastic intro price of £119

Click here to find out more!

Thank you all for your continued support!

Louis & Tomas

Sonixinema

Quick question: Kontakt Player or Kontakt Full? I cannot find any information about this. Please answer, thank you.

Quick question: Kontakt Player or Kontakt Full? I cannot find any information about this. Please answer, thank you.
Hello everyone! Instrument requires full Kontakt version 5.7.0 and up. Thanks for the interest and let us know if you have any other questions.

do you guys manage to download this ?mine fails every 2 seconds, at 600 kbits / seconds.
I usually download at 100/150Mb/s

do you guys manage to download this ?mine fails every 2 seconds, at 600 kbits / seconds.
I usually download at 100/150Mb/s

I got it to download -- stopped multiple times during the download, but restarted where it left off. Finished the download and it unzipped fine.

Great sounds, very useful and inspiring. But I think it's a bit overpriced. Good stuff in there without doubt, but something is lacking. Some more possibilities for sounddesign would be nice. Same with the hybrid scoring strings. But all in all I don't regret the purchase!

I also think it's overpriced. I was really excited for this library, but dropped it after seeing the price. I really like hybrid scoring strings, but I was expecting a little more for this. If it came with more content, then I would pick it up. But at this price, there isn't enough to justify the purchase.

Top Bottom