What's new

Superball - Innovative evolving percussion intro sale - 24 Hours Left

N.Caffrey

I also think it's overpriced. I was really excited for this library, but dropped it after seeing the price. I really like hybrid scoring strings, but I was expecting a little more for this. If it came with more content, then I would pick it up. But at this price, there isn't enough to justify the purchase.
I have it and I'm very happy with it, and there is so much content I almost felt overwhelmed. Also you can tweak every sound so much that there are endless possibilities. I have great admiration for Sonixinema and what they do, and appreciate they invested a lot to record in a great studio with a great player and engineer. In the end that's what makes the difference in the final product!

OP
Sonixinema

Sonixinema

I have it and I'm very happy with it, and there is so much content I almost felt overwhelmed. Also you can tweak every sound so much that there are endless possibilities. I have great admiration for Sonixinema and what they do, and appreciate they invested a lot to record in a great studio with a great player and engineer. In the end that's what makes the difference in the final product!
Thanks for the kind words! We wanted to make this our best library yet, and working with amazing talent such as Joby and Nick was such a privilege. We're thrilled to hear that you and so many others are enjoying the content in the library!

OP
Sonixinema

Sonixinema

We wanted to begin the new year by expressing our appreciation for all of the support that you have given us throughout 2018!

We started this year by opening our first studio in London, whilst working on 2 brand new and exciting libraries. We created a series of Vlogs and Blogs about the process of sampling and starting our own studio, worked with world class talent, and recorded in one of our dream studios!

All of this wouldn't have been possible without you, and we are thrilled to hear the positive response to Superball. The next library is coming soon and is just as exciting, so stay tuned...

We hope you have a wonderful New Year!

Louis & Tomas

Pssst - There are only 24 hours left of the Superball intro sale

Find out more
Returns to £149 on January 2nd 2019 11:59pm UTC

Top Bottom