Sunshine Tales

Rowy

Today Sunshine Tales, my latest orchestral music track, has been released. I'm really curious what you think of it. Love to hear!
It reminded me of some classical Chinese music I heard recently. Not the original Chinese music, but the western classical one. I can't remember the title. Something with "moon".

It's probably because of the few different notes you play. I even noticed a pentatonic scale, but I don't have perfect hearing, so I could be wrong. And the flute must be real, not a vst. If it is a vst, would you please tell me what it is?

Overall, your music sounds happy, as if the sun is shining. Very uplifting!

OP
gh0stwrit3r

gh0stwrit3r

Thank you so much for your comment! I really appreciate that you've listened to it and took the time to respond! And loved it :)

The flute is - believe it or not - a vst. It's the flute from Spitfire Audio Symphonic Woodwinds. I did something different this time with the microphone balance, with a much better result in my opinion.

Rowy

The flute is - believe it or not - a vst. It's the flute from Spitfire Audio Symphonic Woodwinds. I did something different this time with the microphone balance, with a much better result in my opinion.
Thank you very much. I'm going to try that flute.