What's new

Sunrise - Cinematic Studio Strings (CSS)

Beautiful writing and great treatment of the strings. It is a little top heavy for my taste, and I think you could have rode the controllers a little harder (particularly at the beginning), but other than those nitpicks I enjoyed it thoroughly!

Beautiful writing and great treatment of the strings. It is a little top heavy for my taste, and I think you could have rode the controllers a little harder (particularly at the beginning), but other than those nitpicks I enjoyed it thoroughly!
Thank you Aakaash for your feedback and glad you like it.
I don't know if I have well understood your remark for I'm french : I'm not sure when you say "top heavy". What do you refer to ?
But, as with the CSS library, the speed of the vibrato increase dependently with the loudness of the instrument, and as the strong vibrato sounds more artificial to me in "naked" instrument part, it's the reason why I choose not to put so harder the controller and to use little vibrato in this quite passage at the beginning.

Hi ! Here is my new composition for orchestra featuring the beautiful CSS string library. I can't do without it now when I need strings on my music ! Thank you Alex Wallbank !! .

Very nice theme, beautiful/mysterious harmonics. Well done. Perhaps the theme does return a bit too much, and would need some more variation.

Top Bottom