What's new

Sublime Text 3 auto complete broken...

thesteelydane

Bunker Samples
Hey guys and gals

I'm probably stupid, but I seem to have broken the auto complete in Sublime Text 3. It still works for commands, but not for my variables. It used to be that it would give me a list of those when I started typing, and I could mouse click to auto insert the one I wanted (pressing tab never worked for that for some reason), but now it just erases what I have already typed.

I have been digging around in settings, and auto complete is on. I have also experimented with "auto_complete_commit_on_tab", but it seems to do nothing. Done a fresh install as well, no change.

Hope someone can help...thanks in advance!

EDIT: Upon re-installing I also seem to have a lost that cute little sound it makes when it compiles. Not a deal breaker, but it would be nice to have it back.

Last edited:
Auto-complete won't work if you use variable prefixes ($, %, etc.)

But it used too, at least with the mouse. It would bring up a list as I typed and clicking on the one I wanted would insert it. Now it just deletes what I have typed:(

Auto-complete won't work if you use variable prefixes ($, %, etc.)

I really like using variable prefixes (for clarity)... Auto-complete worked just fine with those in sublime text 2. Did anyone find a way to bring that back?

sKSP has way too many niceties compared to vanilla KSP, I cannot understand why would anyone willingly refuse to use them :)

Top Bottom